FREE HOME PLANNING
The addiction that transformed our family's life my sound a little strange to some, but maybe you've been there too (or are just hoping to get there one day?)
When my husband and I were first married, money was incredibly tight in our home. Our grocery budget back then was $60 each week, and I remember staring in the pantry at the end of the week and trying to figure out how we were going to make it.
I'd make a loaf of homemade bread if I needed it to skip a trip to the store we couldn't afford, and come up with one more meatless meal.
Then one of my favorite friends ever taught me about this thing called ‘couponing' (before Extreme Couponing was even a thing.)
I was empowered.
All of a sudden, that same $60 budget we were barely scraping by on gave us complete abundance.
I'd come home from the store after spending well under $60 (sometimes as little as $40 even), and for the first time ever we had plenty.
I was hooked.
But I kept my little couponing addiction a secret. (That may sound crazy, but it truly became an addiction for me!)
I didn't want friends to judge how tight our finances were, or think I was the crazy girl who had to use coupons everywhere she'd go.
I learned to scour the sales ads, figure out the best price on meat, and spent a solid two years learning grocery budgeting as a full time job while it completely transformed our family's finances.
It totally changed the way our family lived.
But learning all that took me so.
I stayed up all night long, spent every ounce of naptime and any moment of free time I could find doing research and learning every single thing I could to eek out every last penny for our family.
I saw crazy success (CRAZY), but it took so, so, so much work.
And I didn't have any balance at all ~ I spent too long working for every ounce of savings, rather than figuring out the easiest ways to save that also saved me time.
And there was no community to support me. I just did it on my own kind of in secret, wishing someone else would get as excited as I did about hanging out at the grocery store.
That's why when I took my friend Erin's Grocery Budget Makeover Course I was so impressed. Because I wish someone had gifted me back then with this exact course, saving me so much time and effort since all the keys are right there.
I even considered creating a ‘Passionate Penny Pincher' course, but realized hers was so well laid out and really exactly what I would teach, that I would rather work alongside her to teach you how to save.
If you're in that place where I was struggling to find room in your budget, I know this is just for you.
I promise (promise!), you will earn back the money you spend on this course in the very first month (maybe first week?) decide to Makeover Your Grocery Budget.
And until TOMORROW ONLY, you can sign up (the course will close until at least 2019, because I want to make sure I have plenty of time to help each person who takes the course). The course is VERY reasonably priced (so much less than other similar courses I've seen!) and worth every single penny.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Private Super Secret Facebook Group led by me and my friend Shannon (who I PROMISE is determined to see you slash your grocery budget ~ I promise, WE WILL HELP YOU WIN AT THIS!) encouraging you each day while the course runs from Tuesday, August 28th until October ~ the ONLY way to get into the Private Facebook Group is to join the makeover so we're all on the same page!
- 10 Lessons with Instructional and Informational Videos
- Each lesson also includes a worksheet and printable resources
- In depth lessons on couponing in the private Facebook group as well as throughout the course
- Cooking demo videos
- Bonus videos on how to deal with food allergies on a budget
- Bonus videos discussing mobile apps so you can save using your phone without even clipping coupons
- Bonus lesson on how to shop online for groceries, including grocery pickup and grocery delivery services
- OPTIONAL COURSE WORKBOOK MAILED TO YOU (VERY LIMITED SUPPLY ON THESE ~ ORDER TONIGHT!)
- OPTIONAL LIVE COUPON WORKSHOP THIS TUESDAY, 8/28/18 from 8-10PM Eastern Time
- And so much fun encouragement and motivation along the way!
Go HERE if you are in that place where you don't know how to change your finances. Course registration will only be open for a few days, so I'm hoping you'll hop on board with me.
No matter who you are, you HAVE to eat and spend money at the grocery store, so you might as well know the best ways to save.
Do you feel financially strapped, and are you just tired of living paycheck to paycheck?
I've been there too.
But I can help.
I'm cheering for you! 🙂
P.S. IMPORTANT: If you've already signed up and paid you should have received an email with login information and a link to join our private Facebook group. Be sure to check your spam folder for all the updates so you have them before class begins on Tuesday!
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.