FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
How's your grocery budget looking this week? As I have so much on my plate right now, I haven't been able to shop as much as I'd like (so I'm oh-so-thankful for my little stockpile!) I did make a quick run to Publix for their best deals earlier in the week, and also stocked up this morning at Dollar General Market on fresh fruit and milk to get us through the weekend.
While I was at Dollar General I thought I need to start making a weekly trip on Saturdays when they offer their $5/$25 coupon, because I could easily find $25 to purchase there in just produce and milk alone (plus I need to check, but I think they have some great deals on paper products and a PPP reader mentioned she loves their prices on coffee!) I also ran to Target for the M&M deal earlier in the week, so now we're stocked up for Valentine's Day. 😉
(I'm still keeping tabs on my grocery expenses with just an envelope each week ~ you might want to do the same thing to hold yourself accountable too!)
Here's where our grocery budget went this week:
- Publix $38.17 (saved $45.07)
- Target $2.59 (saved $6.53)
- Dollar General Market $10.65 (stocked up on produce)
- Total: $51.41
Share how you've done this week by clicking HERE ~ I love hearing from you!
(You can also download this free printable monthly budget spreadsheet if you're new to budgeting ~ go HERE to get yours.)
New to budgeting and don't know where to begin? Here are a few posts to you get started:
- Help! How Do You Save When You're Eating Out?
- How Cleaning and Organizing Help My Budget
- What My Five Year Old Taught Me About Money
- Don't Sacrifice What You Really Want For What You Want Right Now
- How Much Should A Family Spend On Groceries?
- Are you on an all cash budget?
- New to couponing? Here's where to start.
- How Does Your Grocery Budget Look?
- Extreme Coupon Fraud: What You See On TV Isn't Always Real
- Are You Spending Within Your Budget?
- Save the Way You Can Save: Penny Pinching Is Not A Competition
- Are You Satisfied With Your Penny Pinching?
- You Do Have Time To Coupon (But You Don't Have To Do Everything. . .)
- Are Coupons For Everyone?
- How To Really Change Your Grocery Budget
- How to Save on Organics
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply