Looking for a creative gift for grads? This graduation candy gift is colorful, easy, and has a hidden surprise your graduate will love.
Graduation Candy Gift – Hidden Cash Jar!
If you're looking for a fun, creative way to gift some cash to a graduate this year, this graduation candy gift is perfect. I love this DIY gift especially if you're short on time but don't want to just stuff some money in an envelope.
This DIY grad gift takes less than 5 minutes to create, and will have any graduate feeling on top of the world with this combo of candy and cash! Here's how to make it:
Looking for more ideas? Here are 4 ways to gift cash to grads!
Supplies needed for this graduation candy gift
- Clean, empty glass jar with lid (these are a good option)
- M&Ms (or a similar candy like Skittles, Reese's Pieces, etc)
- Empty toilet paper
- CASH (whatever amount you're wanting to gift)
- Gift tag & twine
- Optional: gift wrap or scrapbook paper
How to make this hidden gift jar
Creating this candy gift is crazy simple!
- Place the toilet paper roll into the jar. Optional: You can wrap the roll in gift wrap or scrapbook paper so it's even cuter. I decided to skip this.
- Holding the roll slightly to the side, pour candy in all around the roll, adjusting it as you go to get an even amount of candy all around the jar. Then, pour a little candy inside the roll, about 1/2 way full.
- Put your folded bills into the toilet paper roll.
- Seal, attach a tag, and gift!
Looking to pair your candy jar with another gift? We've got an awesome list of Graduation Gifts for Every Graduate here!
More ideas for graduation money gifts here: