Don't miss this Oreo Strawberry Icebox Cake – it's the perfect no bake Summer dessert. This Icebox Cake recipe is SO good and easy to make.
Strawberry IceBox Cake – Perfect for Summer!
Looking for a yummy Summer treat?
We tried out this recipe from Life, Love and Sugar, and goodness gracious, it was fantastic. This Red Velvet Ice Cream looks amazing too ~ so many great recipes for the Summer (and these would be PERFECT for 4th of July!).
Strawberry Golden Oreo Dessert Ingredients
- Cheesecake flavored pudding
- Golden Oreos
- Cool Whip
How to Make an IceBox Cake:
You'll want to start by making the cheesecake flavored puddings according to package directions (use 4 cups of the milk for this portion of the recipe) in a large bowl.
Then put the remaining 1/2 cup of milk into a small bowl. You'll then dip Oreos in milk quickly and place into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish in a single layer.
Next, spread half of the cheesecake pudding on top of the Oreos. Then add a single layer of strawberry slices on top of the pudding. The layering of the icebox cake is what makes this so special!
Spread half of the whipped cream on top of the strawberries.
Then, dip the Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the Cool Whip in a single layer.
Top the layer of Oreos with the rest of the cheesecake pudding.
Then add a layer of blueberries (but be sure to save about 1/3 cup for the topping).
Top with a thin layer of Cool Whip. Then on top of the layer of whipped cream, decorate the top of the cake with the strawberry slices and blueberries.
Refrigerate your icebox cake for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Strawberry IceBox Cake
- 2 3.4 oz Cheesecake Flavored Pudding
- 4 1/2 Cups Milk Divided
- 2 15.25 oz Golden Oreos
- 1 lb Strawberries Sliced
- 1 pt Blueberries
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- Mix cheesecake puddings according to package directions (use 4 cups of the milk).
- Place remaining 1/2 cup of milk into a small bowl. Quickly dip Oreos in milk and layer in bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Spread half of the cheesecake pudding over Oreos.
- Add a single layer of strawberry slices on top of the pudding.
- Layer half of the Cool Whip on top of the strawberries.
- Dip Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the Cool Whip in a single layer.
- Top Oreos with remaining cheesecake pudding.
- Add a layer of blueberries, saving 1/3 cup for the topping.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Layer the top of the cake with the strawberry slices and blueberries.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
We also made these super cute patriotic themed version of our fruit kabobs to go along with the no bake icebox cake ~ the kids loved helping me make these and devoured each and every one of them. 🙂
Looking for more recipes for this Summer like this Icebox Cake? Check out these 10 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes. They're all patriotic themed, but really perfect for ANY time of the Summer!