Would you like to start an exercise routine but are struggling with where to start? I cannot tell you just how important I think exercise is (it's the only way that I can eat some of the foods that I love without gaining 800 pounds . . . ) but I know it's so hard to get going. I'm amazed at how much better I feel when I do exercise, so if you're not in the habit of exercising I'd highly recommend it!
Here are a few free fitness & weight loss guides that you can access if you're interested (I figure with the holidays approaching now is the time to get going . . . )
- Download C25K Pro (Couch to 5K running program) for free to your Droid (this is regularly $1.99)
- Check out Hal Higdon's free marathon training guides I'm on week two of the novice program right now . . . I'll let you know if I survive 😉
- Try out this free exercise calorie counter
- Take a look at these free body mass & ideal weight calculators
- Add the “Lose It” app to your ipad or iphone for free
- See more free ipad & iphone apps for weight loss & exercise