Looking for a tasty quiche recipe? This breakfast quiche uses a prebaked crust – it's ready in under an hour. Plus it's SO GOOD!
Try this bacon and Swiss breakfast quiche recipe this weekend!
This Bacon and Swiss Quiche recipe is one of my favorite breakfast or brunch foods. In fact, a quiche is such a great recipe to bake for guests or to take to a potluck. Plus it's super easy too (which makes it just about perfect)! 🙂
If you're looking for a great breakfast food that can be made ahead and frozen then you're in the right place. Quiche are pretty much the perfect freezer food. You can either make it and freeze unbaked or go ahead and bake it then freeze. Either way works out great.
🍽️ This quiche recipe is one of the recipes that we've included in our Celebration Menu Plans. It's soooo delicious that it's part of the Christmas Day celebration!
Breakfast Quiche Recipe Ingredients:
With just a few basic ingredients you'll be able to whip up this delicious quiche recipe in no time! Here's what you'll need.
- Swiss cheese
- unbaked pie shell
- heavy cream
- salt & pepper
Here's how to make a quiche in 4 EASY Steps:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle the cheese and bacon into the pie shell.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, cream, milk, mustard, nutmeg, salt and pepper together. Pour into the prepared shell.
3. Bake 45 minutes or until the eggs are set and browned.
4. Slice and serve warm. So yummy! 🙂
What is quiche?
Quiche is a savory egg custard filling inside of a flaky pastry crust. The fillings for quiche can be meat or vegetable based (or both) and mixed with a variety of cheeses for endless quiche variations. There are so many possibilities!
Bacon and Swiss Quiche Recipe
- 1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle cheese and bacon in the pie shell.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, cream, milk, mustard, nutmeg, salt and pepper together. Pour into shell.
- Bake 45 minutes or until eggs are set and browned.
- Slice and serve warm.
This delicious quiche recipe came from our Celebration Menu Planning Made Easy series. This set has 72 different recipes, all with full grocery lists for you to use. You can choose to use the menus at the targeted celebrations (Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, Birthdays, and more) or any time of the year. They're all amazing!
Here are some more delicious brunch recipes like this quiche recipe you may enjoy:
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.