Hey friends, Lilly here! I am all about new DollarTree crafts, and I think I've got the perfect and EASY Easter candy tray one for you. It really is so simple and turns out just precious, there's no way not to be proud of yourself at the end. In total I only spent $3.75 because I had all the other supplies ~ you can't beat that price!
What you'll need ~
- 2 Wooden Bunny head cutouts (DollarTree)
- Wooden Tray (DollarTree)
- Piece of Scrapbooking Paper
- Mod Podge
- Foam Paint Brush
- Solid color paint *We used white*
- Hot Glue Gun
- Bag of your favorite candy
- Plug in your Hot Glue Gun so it'll be ready when you need it at the end
- Paint the two bunnies on the beveled side and the tray, let dry
- trace and cut out the bunny, one for each head
- Once cut out, brush on the Mod Podge on the flat side of the bunny, paint a coat of Mod Podge on top
- Repeat step three with the other bunny head
- Set your bunny standing up right alongside your tray and use your pen to make a mark, you'll then hot glue below this mark and stick it to the side of your tray *I just eyeballed the center and trusted I was good*
- You'll just do step 6 again on the opposite side of your tray with your other bunny
- Once you're glue dries, pour in your favorite candies and set it out!
Watch our video on Instagram of me making it below
View this post on Instagram
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply