I ran quickly to CVS this morning and scored the two razors above for just $.29 after coupons and Extra Care Bucks! There are a few better deals if your store still has other Venus products in stock still, but I was still pretty pleased with my deals! Here's what I purchased ~
I just now saw a few comments that the Buy One Get One Free Razor coupons are for “disposable razors” and that the Embrace is not considered disposable because it has refills. I apologize guys (and feel so bad… I didn't even think about it!)
2 1 Venus Embrace Razors $8.29 Used Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 8/5 Red Plum insert (adjusted down to $7.99 per limit on coupon)
- Also used $3/1 coupon from the 8/26 P&G
- Paid $5.59 out of pocket, got $5 ECBs, makes them $.29 each after ECBs!
Here are a few other deals that I see after doing a little price checking . . .
2 1 Gillette Venus Razor $7.29
Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 8/5 Red Plum insert
- Use $3/1 coupon from the 8/26 P&G
- Pay $4.29 out of pocket, get $5 ECBs ~ makes them free after coupons and ECBs!
2 1 Gillette Custom 3 Soothing $8.29
Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 8/5 Red Plum insert (will be marked down to $7.99)
- Use $3/1 or $5/1 coupon from the 8/26 Procter & Gamble insert
- Pay $5.29 out of pocket, get $5 ECB ~ makes them $.29 after coupons and ECBs
See all the deals at CVS this week before you shop.