New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
CVS has some good deals on Skippy peanut butter, Charmin, Tide, Colgate, Fructis, Glucose Tablets and Palmolive starting Sunday! Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 CVS Glucose Tablets (10 ct) – $1.50
Buy 1 Colgate Multi-Pack Toothbrush – $2.99
Buy 1 Fructis (10 – 13 oz) or Styler (2 – 8 oz) – $2.99
- Use $1/1 coupon from the 11/2 RedPlum insert
- Pay $6.48 out of pocket, Get $5.50 ECBs
- Use (5) $.55/1 printable or $1/1,$1/2,$.55/1 coupons from the 11/2 SmartSource insert
- Use $.25/1 coupon from the coupon machine
- And use $.25/1 coupon from the 11/16 SmartSource insert
- Use $5.50 ECBs from transaction #1
- Pay nothing out of pocket, Get $3 ECBs
Buy 4 Tide Pods or Gain Flings (14 ct) – $3.94
Buy 4 Charmin Double Roll (4 pk) – $3.50
- Use (4) $2/1 coupon from the 10/12 RedPlum or 11/16 RedPlum insert
- Use (4) $.35/1 printable or (2) $.75/2 coupon from the 10/12 RedPlum insert
- Use $3 ECBs from transaction #2
- Pay $17.26 out of pocket, Get $10 Gift Card
So you'll pay a whopping $3.28 after coupon and ECBs for 5 Skippy Peanut Butters, Palmolive, Colgate Fructis, Gluclose Tablets or $13.54 for Charmin, Tide Pods, 5 Skippy Peanut Butters, Palmolive, Colgate Fructis, Gluclose Tablets ! The normal price on those items would be well over $50, so these are some pretty good deals. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
[…] New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here. […]