While it's not all that exciting a week at CVS, there are a few fun items to grab pretty inexpensively, and it's probably worth making a CVS run if you need oany of them! Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 2 Softsoap Body Wash, 4 Pack Bar Soap, or Liquid Hand Soap at $3.50
- Use (2) $.75/1 Softsoap coupons from the 4/15 Smart Source insert
- Pay $5.50 out of pocket, get $4 ECBs
Buy 1 Dial or Tone Bar Soap (2-3 pack) at $1.88
Buy 2 Pantene Shampoos or Conditioners at $3.47
- Use $4 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Use Buy One Get One Free Pantene coupon from 4/29 PG
- Pay $1.35 out of pocket, get $2.88 ECBs
Buy 3 V05 Shampoos or Conditioners $.89
Buy 3 Gain Dish Soaps $.99
- Use $1/3 V05 Shampoos from 5/13 RP
- Use (3) $.50/1 Gain Dish Soaps
- Use $2.88 ECBs from Transaction #2
- Pay $.26 out of pocket
So, if you really need to stock up on shampoo and soap, you'll pay $7.11 plus tax for FIVE shampoos or conditioners, 3 packs of bar soap, and 3 Gain Dish soaps. . . . which makes them just $.64 each! Leave a comment if you find any hot deals I've missed.
So you'll pay a whopping $3.42 for ELEVEN items at CVS after coupons and ECBs . . . WOOHOOOO! Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
CVS Weekly Ad (5/13/12 – 5/19/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Publix is passing out $2.00 off any All man. coupons today in store.