Here are the top deals in the new ad at CVS starting Sunday. While it's a bit of a slow week (especially after the Black Friday deals!), if you need some ideas on what to roll all those ECBs that you earned this is a great way to start. This scenario is more than my normal out of pocket at CVS, but many of the items are high value things that you'll actually use! 🙂
Buy 1 Complete Multi-purpose solution 12 oz. $8.99
Pay $8.99 out of pocket, get $8.99 in ECB
Buy 2 Duracell Batteries $9.99, AAA/AA 16 pk, C/D 8 pk, 9V 4 pk, Ultra Power AAA/AA 12 pk $9.99
Buy 2 Oral B Battery Toothbrushes $4.99
Buy 1 Dawn Dish Soap $.99
- Use (1) $3/2 Duracell found in 11/24/11 insert (Thanksgiving Day)
- (2)$3/1 Oral B battery toothbrush 11/27/11 P&G
- (1)$0.50/1 Dawn Product, exp. 11/30/11 (P&G 10/30/11)
- Use $8.99 in ECB from Transaction #1
- Pay $12.46 out of pocket, get $10 Gift Card (can choose from CVS, & several other retailers, but if you want to roll your CVS money get a CVS gift card to roll into the next scenario)
- Use 2 $2/1 Tide Detergent, exp. 11/30/11 (RP 10/23/11) watch expiration date
- Use 2 $2 off Pampers Bags or Box of Diapers or Pants, exp. 11/30/11 (P&G 10/30/11) watch expiration date
- Use $10 CVS Gift Card from Transaction #2
- Pay $12.88 out of pocket, get $10 Gift Card
CVS Top Deals (11/27/11 – 12/3/11)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
Interact with 6473+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
I was at my cvs today and noticed that there is a deal on Duracell. When you spend $15 on Duracell you get $5 ECB. Sweet deal on batteries when combined with the gift card deal.