Here's this week's drug store deal of the week . . . it's another great week of shopping at CVS! Here's my top scenario of the week, but scroll down to see the complete list of deals . . .
Buy 1 Buy Bausch & Lomb Re-Nu sensitive 12oz $8.99
Pay $6.99 out of pocket, get $7 ECB
Buy 2 Softsoap Liquid Handsoaps or Body Washes at $3 each
Buy 2 Excedrin Extra Strength, PM or Migraine 8ct. $0.99
Buy 1 Thermacare Lower Back and Hip heat wrap 1ct. $3.79
- Use (2) $0.70/1 Softsoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap printable or $0.75/1 Softsoap Brand Body Wash printable
- Use $7 ECB from Transaction #1
- Pay $3.37 out of pocket, get $9.77 in ECB
Buy 1 Schick Quattro for Women razor 1ct. or cartridges 4ct. $8.99
Buy 2 Colgate Total toothpaste 5.8-6oz or Optic White 4oz $2.99
- Use $5/1 Schick Quattro Razor (no longer printing) or $2/1 Schick Quattro for Women razor 9/25/11 SS
- Use (2) $1/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, exp. 9/30/11 (SS 08/28/11)
- Use $7.79 in ECB from Transaction #2 (Thermacare & Softsoap ECBS)
- Pay $.18 out of pocket, get $6 ECB (plus you'll still have $1.98 in ECB left from the Excedrin in Transaction #2)
CVS Top Deals (Week of 9/25/11)
Interact with 5725+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter, or subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
On the left side it says Buy 6 packs get your 7th free. It shows cvs brand, pampers, luvs and huggies. Unless the regional ad is different. 😉
My add doesn’t say ‘huggies’ as the diapers for the spend $30 get $10 ~ it says pampers box, pampers jumbo, huggies goodnites, pull-ups and luvs.
I’m still thinking it isn’t a bad deal especially if you love pampers. Last week I already bought 3 packs of huggies (when it was offered with the same deal but huggies) now if I get 3 packs of $9 jumbo pampers I’ll have earned my free pack! 😉
I meant 4 packs ~ you will need to get 4 packs to make it over $30. I’ll be rolling extra care bucks too. 😀
Thanks Lisa! The Huggies in our ad is listed on the left side of the page, and I’m not sure if they’ll be included or not. (Some sites that I checked to see say that they are, and others say they aren’t, and since I don’t have anyone left in diapers I’m not sure!) The Pampers deal is pretty good though as well though – if anyone finds out about the Huggies I’d love to hear!