FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
This delicious crockpot chicken parmesan is easy to make and tastes divine. Your slow cooker does the work, but your family will never know!
Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Do you ever struggle with what too cook for dinner . . . again?
At times in our house it's been easy to fall into that I-can't-think-of-anything-at-all to cook mentality, so this week it's time to get out of it! It's amazing how simply taking a few minutes to plan our menus makes not only better meals, but also helps us penny pinch a wee bit more as we skip the drive-thru and just eat at home. (Anybody with me?)
We tried out this Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan recipe and it was SO good (and a bonus that your slow cooker does ALL the work!).
🍽️ Menu Planning Note: You can also find this Chicken Parm recipe in Week 1 of our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
Chicken Parmesan Ingredients:
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- marinara sauce
- Italian style diced tomatoes
- Italian seasoning
- grated Parmesan cheese
- panko bread crumbs
- garlic salt
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pasta (optional)
Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 6 pieces
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 14 oz Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pasta optional
- Place chicken into bottom of slow cooker.
- Stir together marinara, tomatoes, garlic and Italian seasoning; pour over chicken.
- Cover, and cook on low 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over top of chicken, cover and cook on high an additional 30 minutes to melt cheese.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter; add bread crumbs and garlic salt. Cook 4 minutes or until golden brown; stirring often.
- Before serving, sprinkle bread crumb mixture and a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese over chicken. Serve with pasta, if desired.
Need a deal on chicken? This Perdue chicken is shipped RIGHT to your house!
What can you serve with Chicken Parm?
We love serving this crockpot chicken parmesan with a simple napa salad or some roasted veggies. You can also throw some homemade bread and a delicious dessert too!
Looking for more yummy meals? This chicken parmesan recipe is from week one of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.