Slow Cooker Pesto & Ranch Chicken
Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Here you go!
Do you have kiddos at home that are just so excited about Halloween today?
My youngest can't even wait (clearly!), so even though it's freezing here in Ohio today we're gearing up for some trick-or-treating tonight.
Thankfully dinner is made (I seriously do just love Crocktober), and we even have these simple Jack-O-Lantern Quesadillas all ready to snack on today too.
It took about 1 minute to pop everything in Mrs. Potts for the Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken,
And we'll have Apple Butterscotch Brownies for dessert too.
Because you know. There won't be enough sugar around our house tonight. 🙂
If you struggle with getting dinner done, this may be the perfect day to start up Crock-tober and get ahead of me.
If you haven't gotten it already, download your free Crock-tober Cookbook, print it out, and get your groceries (I use Kroger Clicklist to order my groceries – it's a grocery game changer!)
Here's what we're cooking this week:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Pesto & Ranch Chicken
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Roast
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Here's how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon ~ Amazon dropped the price by 10% today, so this is the perfect time to snag yours!
I'm so glad to spend this month with you!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Crock-tober Day 6 – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Crock-tober Day 7 – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Crock-tober Day 8 – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Crock-tober Day 9 – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Crock-tober Day 10 – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Crock-tober Day 11 – Slow Cooker Carmen's Chicken & Gravy
- Crock-tober Day 12 – Slow Cooker Vegetable Tortellini Soup
- Crock-tober Day 13 – Slow Cooker Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes
- Crock-tober Day 14 & 15 – Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas & Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Crock-tober Day 16 – Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
- Crock-tober Day 17 – Slow Cooker Pesto & Ranch Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 18 – Slow Cooker Roast
- Crock-tober Day 19 – Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
- Crock-tober Day 20 – Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.