FREE 2023 Home Planner Sneak Peek!
I just noticed Amazon dropped the price on this cute Crockpot Casserole Slow Cooker to as low as $26.95 and goodness, it just looks amazing. You can cook a regular meal in it just like your normal slow cooker, or even use it to transport food to a party.
In fact, you can even use the dish to cook it in your oven, then just transfer to the crockpot carrier to keep it warm.
(I think I need this!)
Here are a few product features:
- Come home to dinner throughout the week and use to transport and keep your casseroles warm while entertaining
- 9″ x 13″ rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm casseroles, lasagnas and more
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go; 3.5 Quart capacity
- Removable stoneware is oven safe
Has anyone tried one of these? I’m so intrigued by it and would love to hear your thoughts on this if you’ve tried it before!
Go HERE to check it out!
Crock-Pot Cook’ N Carry 6-Quart Slow Cooker (currently $24.99, regularly $29 at Amazon)
Instant Pot $74.95 (this dropped in price to $69.99 on Amazon Prime Day – I’m hoping for a deal and will let you know for sure if one pops up!)
And don't forget to join download my free Crock-tober cookbook and menu plan – 20 slow cooker recipes in 20 days!
Love Amazon? Don't miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.