Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
This is one of my family's favorite recipes, and when a friend mentioned their family made it last week I couldn't wait to get it back on the menu plan!
It's easy, quick, and perfect on a busy night. You can definitely skip the jarred alfredo sauce and make it from scratch, but we were in a hurry this week so I took advantage of the Kroger Mega Sale on Private Selection Products (and made my life a wee bit easier.) 🙂
And on a totally random note, if you're not following a menu plan, can I just encourage you to try? After just a few days of decent dinners at home because I spent 10 minutes planning our menu this Monday our home has almost instantly run smoother. Go HERE to see what we're planning this week, and see dozens of menu planning lists that we've used before over HERE.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 jars alfredo sauce (or make from scratch ~ see recipe below)
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- garlic salt
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Spray 9×12 pan with cooking spray and cover the bottom of the pan with 3/4 cup alfredo sauce.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, until al dente.
- Drain & rinse noodles in cold water, then lay out noodles to fill.
- Spread about 2 tbs. alfredo sauce on each noodle. Then sprinkle with a little garlic salt, oregano add shredded chicken, and about 3 tbs. of mozzarella.
- Carefully roll up lasagna starting at one end, and place in pan seam side down. (This is a little messy, but you can do it!)
- Pour remaining alfredo sauce over the top, then add the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.