FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Do NOT miss this delicious Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups recipe. It's super yummy and is a hearty dinner that everyone will love!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollup Recipe
This delicious meal is one of my family's favorite recipes, and when a friend mentioned their family made it last week I couldn't wait to get it back on the menu plan!
It's easy, quick, and perfect on a busy night. You can definitely skip the jarred alfredo sauce and make it from scratch, but we were in a hurry this week so I took advantage of that (and made my life a wee bit easier) :). You could also skip the chicken if you're looking to keep it SUPER simple.
- Lasagna Noodles
- Alfredo Sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Shredded Mozzarella
And on a totally random note, if you're not following a menu plan, can I just encourage you to try? After just a few days of decent dinners at home because I spent 10 minutes planning our menu this Monday our home has almost instantly run smoother.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna RollUps
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- 12 Lasagna Noodles
- 2 Jars Alfredo Sauce Or Make From Scratch - Recipe is Below!
- 2 Cups Chicken Cooked and Shredded
- Oregano To Taste
- Garlic Salt To Taste
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
Alfredo Sauce (If you choose to make from scratch and not used the jarred)
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream or Half & Half
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Minced Garlic
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna RollUps Recipe
- Spray 9.12 pan with cooking spray and cover the bottom of the pan with 3/4 cup of alfredo sauce (homemade or jarred - whichever you prefer!)
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, until al dente
- Drain & Rinse noodles in cold water, then lay out noodles to fill
- Spread about 2 Tbsp Alfredo sauce on each noodle. Sprinkle with a little bit of garlic salt, oregano, 3 Tbsp of Mozzrella, and Shredded Chicken
- Carefully roll up lasagna noodle starting at one end, and then place in a pan seam side down
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over the top, then add the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Garlic Alfredo Sauce (If you choose to make your own)
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic, then cook for one minute
- Add cream cheese and whisk until smooth and cream cheese has melted
- Whisk in heavy cream
- Season with Garlic powder, salt & pepper, and bring sauce to a simmer while whisking frequently
- Continue to heat and whisk the sauce together until the sauce thickens (Around 15 minutes)
- Stir in parmesan, then remove from heat to serve
Find more family friendly meals right over here!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.