Check out this cool Banana Slicer! Would you use something like this? It's just $9.99 shipped for a 2 pack or you can grab just one for $7.99…..
Typically, these are things that I would shy away from, but recently on vacation we grabbed an acai bowl and the restaurant had one of these. Honestly, I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
If you slice a whole lot of bananas (especially if you dehydrate bananas maybe?), this might come in super handy!
Here are some details:
- 【Package include】You will receive 2 pieces Banana Slicer.
- 【Easy to use】Perfectly slice whole bananas in seconds with this valuable kitchen tool.
- 【Widely Applicable】They can quickly cut bananas, ham sausage,strawberry into small pieces.
- 【Safely】stainless steel slice, the blade is not edged, it will not cause damage to the fingers, the elderly and children can be very convenient to use.
- 【Material】 ABS+ stainless steel slice, it will not rust during the period, it can be cleaned quickly with dishwasher.Tip: Please wash as soon as possible after use, otherwise the remaining food debris will become difficult to remove over time.
Go HERE to check it out!
This would be SUPER handy when making this Banana Pudding Recipe!
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
Love Amazon? Don't miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.
Join Amazon Prime for one month free – Watch Over 40,000 Movies for free plus get free shipping on thousands of items
More Deals Today:
- BioTrust Grass-Fed, Low Carb Protein Powder Just $6.95 Shipped!
- Free Kindle Unlimited 30 Day Trial!
- Reader Favorite Daisy Kimono under $25 Shipped (Reg $47)
- Under Armour Water Bottle UNDER $6.80!
- 49% Off Hydro Flask Bottle!
- Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars from $.29 Each!
- Planters Mixed Nuts Can from $3.75! (Reg $7)
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
I got one of these because my family uses a lot of bananas for smoothies and cereal and I’m constantly making banana bread. And, I always like to try the latest and greatest gadget. This one is “Meh”. I didn’t think it was worth the hype. If your bananas are very ripe, they tend to get smooshed in the middle of the blades. Plus, it’s a pain to get clean- really clean, since bits of smooshed banana get stuck. I would say this is a pass, a nice sharp knife does the job and you only have one blade to clean up. After all, do you really need uniformly cut bananas for your cereal or sundae??