FREE WORK PLANNER
The PPP 2023 August Recipe Calendar is here and it is sooooo fun (I'm a wee bit excited about this one!)
In August, the carefree days of summer are (sadly!) slowly giving way to busy Back to School days, so to make our lives a little easier this fall we have all our meals planned out for the month.
Here are this month's cooking challenges (I'd sure love for you to join me!)
August 11th: Freezer Friday Cooking Challenge at 9AM Eastern Time (live on Facebook)
We'll make week EIGHT of our Freezer Menu Plans:
- Homemade Beef Meatballs
- Cheddar Ranch Burgers
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Incredible Baked Oatmeal
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
August 14th – August 18th: Back to School Cooking Challenge around 🙂 8:30 AM Eastern Time (live on Facebook)
- Bacon and Ranch Chicken Foil Packets
- Antipasto Pasta Salad
- Beefy Baked Nachos
- Hawaiian Grilled Beef Kabobs + Grilled Romaine Salad with Peaches
- BLT Pasta Bowls
- Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes
****PRINT YOUR AUGUST MENU PLAN CALENDAR HERE ****
This month we'll be using the Summer, Low Calorie, Freezer & Side Dishes recipes ~ if you're missing any of the boxes and want to join us, here's the very best deal:
- Add Summer recipes to your cart
- Add Low Cal recipes to your cart
- Add Freezer or Side Dish recipes to your cart
- Pay $89 for all 3 AND get free shipping – just $29 per box!
That means you'll have a whopping 180 new dinner recipes to try, AND a ton of yummy desserts to make too.
The best part? We'll ship you the recipes, menu plans and grocery lists, including dry erase grocery lists, that you can use over and over again for years to come. Success!
Here's what my kitchen looks like when I'm prepping for a Freezer Friday. It's SO worth it, but definitely a little crazy arond here!
Not so sure if these recipes will work for your family? Here's a little sneak peak of a few of the recipes we're making this month:
- Hawaiian Grilled Beef Kabobs
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Mexican Style Pork with Guacamole Salad
- Egg Crust Breakfast Pizza
- Easy Grilled Veggies
It's going to be just a lovely month with oodles of the very best food at home!
So go ahead, pull out your grocery list, check your pantry, fridge and freezer, and let's enjoy the very best meals at home this month. You, your family, and your family's finances are so incredibly worth it ~ I'm right over here on this side of the screen cheering for you! 🙂
Looking for more menu planning tips? Here's how I menu plan each week in 5 simple steps. Success!