FREE WHOLE FOODS
Not sure what to do with ALL your kiddos artwork? Artkive Box to the rescue! Send the cherished artwork to them and they'll turn it into a lovely keepsake book.
Say goodbye to Mom Guilt with Artkive!
Do you have a lot of kids artwork and just not sure what to DO WITH IT ALL?? I recently found out about the Artkive App and thought it was such a GENIUS idea! (It's a great way to organize your kiddos art digitally for FREE, so you never have to feel guilty about throwing it away ever again!)
BUT if you're a busy parent or just don't have time to organize all the artwork yourself, you may be interested in having Artkive do it for you! (This would make a fabulous gift idea, too! 🙂 )
What is Artkive?
Basically Artkive takes your kiddos precious artwork, they professionally photograph all of it, edit the images, and build a 8.5″ x 11″ hardcover book with the artwork. You can have your kids artwork sent back to you if you desire (for an additional fee) or choose to have it recycled and jsut cherish it in the book you receive.
Even sweeter, right now, you can get $20 off your first shipping kit with the code SPRINGART20 at checkout. That means you'll pay as low as $19 after discounts for the box shipped to your door.
Here's what you'll get in your Artkive shipping kit:
- An Artkive Box shipped to your door – just fill it with your kids art!
- A prepaid UPS shipping label to send back the art.
- Art professionally digitized + stored in your Artkive account.
- Access to your art memories from any connected device.
- Custom book proof for your review and approval.
- A stunning 8.5 x 11 inch hardcover book (shipping included).
- Order form for a keepsake framed mosaic.
- An Artkive Box specialist at your service.
Ready to get started? Here's what you'll need to do:
- Go HERE and use the code SPRINGART20 at checkout to get $20 off.
- Artkive will send you an empty box (or boxes if you ordered more than one).
- Fill the Box with your children's artwork using the included Sort and Label sheet, and send it back to them using the prepaid UPS shipping label.
- Once they receive the Box, they'll professionally photograph and crop/edit the art so that every piece looks fantastic. 🙂
- When they are finished photographing your art, they'll send you an invoice for your 2nd payment base on how many pieces you sent and how many books you want (starting at $75 for 25 pieces).
- Your art will be loaded into your Artkive account, organized by the child and age.
- You will be able to access your custom book proofs via the Artkive website to make any edits and finalize your book.
- If you choose to have your artwork returned, Artkive will send back your Box and art (a $20 fee); otherwise, the artwork will be recycled.
Have you ever used Artkive? Leave a comment and let us know!