You won't believe how much my friend Cheree saved by making this Anthropologie Pom Pom Wreath… I LOVE it so much I'm already gathering supplies to make this one myself! ❤️
ANTHROPOLOGIE POM POM WREATH KNOCKOFF
Cheree here! I'm crazy excited about this pom pom wreath, like borderline obsessed with it!
I saw a picture of a similar wreath a few months ago and fell in love. 😍
I couldn't find the pom poms, and that was a HUGE problem since ummm this is a pom pom wreath, ha!
Searching on the internet one night I came across someone selling their Anthropologie wreath for $150, and that was second hand!! 😳
That made this penny pincher even more determined to make one AND to make it cheap. 🤔
Goodness, I searched high and low and had pretty much given up…..UNTIL I stumbled across this incredible pom pom trim at Hobby Lobby and it was 50% off!!
Don't you know I snagged those babies right up. 🙂
Here are the supplies you'll need:
- 12 inch wooden craft ring
- 4 yards ivory pom pom trim~ this was 52 pom poms
- glue gun (my FAVORITE and look at this crazy glue rope)
- white paint and paint brush (optional if you want to paint the craft ring)
How to make the Anthropologie Pom Pom Wreath Knockoff:
1. You can paint your craft ring if you like, but it's not necessary. I painted mine with some ivory chalk paint I had on hand because the back of my wreath would show through my glass doors. It does give it a more finished look.
This is also a good time to thread a piece of ribbon or wire through one of the holes in the craft ring so you can hang the wreath.
2. If you're using the pom poms from a trim piece you'll need to cut off all the pom poms. My wreath took 52 pom poms ~ but I'm betting you could get by with less if you don't make it so full.
3. Next, hot glue the pom poms starting on the outer edge and glue them all the way around. Follow that by gluing pom poms to the inner edge until it's full. You can stop here or do like I did and glue more pom poms onto the top of the wreath to add more dimension.
4. Add a little bow at the bottom or side and your darling pom pom wreath is complete!
How much did this cost me???? Under $30!!!
❤️❤️❤️ – I LOVE it and honestly I kinda like just squishing it ~ so so fun!!
I'm Weird ~ just give me ALL the pom poms!
You can watch me here on facebook live making the Anthropologie Pom Pom Wreath Knockoff:
and because I ran out of pom poms ……. BLESS …..you can see the finished wreath here:
If you're looking for some more DIY inspiration, here are a few of our favorite wreaths: