FREE 2023 Home Planner Sneak Peek!
Congratulations to Tammy for winning the $15 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway! Here's Tammy's (very sweet!) comment :
I would like to see you have a “Wordless Wednesday.” I have noticed that many woman on other blogs set aside Wednesday so that they have a chance to take a break from it all, watch their little babies dance and giggle, and do the things that need to be done for themselves. Life is TOO short, and I promise that all the people who follow your blog will be here Thursday morning :O) (Just sayin’)
I love this idea, however because of my weekly schedule I really do take much of the day off on Thursday by scheduling posts in advance (unless I just have to do a quick roundup!); I also enjoy Sundays completely away from the computer! I really do live in fear that if I take a day off you all won't come back the next day, so I appreciated Tammy pointing out that maybe a few of you would come on back if I miss a day. 🙂
Thank you all so much for all your great tips on how to make PPP better and your honesty. Here are just a few comments on those (don't worry, I'm not planning to make any major changes . . . just wanted a little feedback!)
- More Recipes: I would love to do more recipes but in all honesty they're the most time-consuming part of the site, and I have enough meals to test them on our family (which is often difficult on nights that my kids have basketball, baseball, gymnastics, piano & Lego Robotics . . . ughhhhhh!) I'll keep putting up as many recipes as time allows though!
- More Healthy Recipes: I loved this idea too – and am going to work on that one this week (we'll see how it goes!)
- More Store Matchups: I'm thinking about borrowing store matchups from other sites and then sending you their way for the complete list. I may even do just a master matchup list once a week directing you to other sites for stores I don't do; I feel like it's unfair for me to do matchups on stores I can't get to on my own to really give you the nitty-gritty deals that they offer!
- Focus only on Publix & Kroger: These really are the stores I shop at, so I know them better than anywhere else. However, they're limited to a very small portion of the country (limiting folks in other areas from joining us on PPP!) I don't plan on taking on in-depth matchups for other stores, but would like to offer something to folks in other areas. (I've received so many emails from people in different parts of the country and I hate not being able to help them out too!)
- Five Minute Challenges: I'm so glad you all enjoy these (I like them too!), and as long as I have enough time in my day to post them daily, they're here to stay! I've struggled with keeping these because I know they're not really a deal, but loved hearing you all liked them too 🙂
- More Random Ramblings/Frugal Living Posts: My goal is to post at least one of these weekly on Thursdays (which allows me to take a little time off on Thursday's too!) Thanks for letting me know you all enjoy these!
- Mobile Version: My computer guy is working on this now. I'm so glad it was mentioned because since I don't have a fancy phone I never even thought about it!
- Ability to reply to specific comments: FIXED! 🙂
I just appreciate you all taking the time to read PPP so much, and if you do have any other suggestions feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at contact @ passionate penny pincher.com (leave out spaces). Congratulations Tammy!