FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Enter to win this week’s Scout Tote Bag Giveaway!
Amazon has a great price on Pampers Easy Ups again! Get them for as little as $.17 per Easy Up . . . which is about as low as I've seen it. Here's how to get the deal . . .
- Sign up for Amazon Mom if you haven’t already
- Select Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Girls Value Pack, Size 2T-3T, 108 Count or Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys Value Pack, Size 3T/4T, 96 Count (the boys Easy Ups are a little more expensive . . . not sure why!)
- Choose Subscribe and Save at checkout. Look in the right sidebar for the ”Subscribe & Save” option. I usually choose to re-subscribe in six months, but you can immediately cancel the order once your order is placed.
- Clip the “$1.50 off coupon” Look for it underneath the “subscribe & save” button.
- Pay as little as $18.80 for as many as 108 Easy Ups, depending on size.
Note: If you don't see the coupon, visit Amazon's coupon page and try refreshing a few times until the coupon shows up. The coupon is not valid in certain states (if I remember correctly they're usually not valid in New York.)
See more Amazon steals, including Fisher-Price Happy Days & Happy Nights Baby Diapers Value Packs as low as $.12 per diaper, Pampers Wipes for $.02 per wipe, Pampers Baby Dry for $.11 per diaper, Huggies for just $.10 per diaper and Luvs for $.09 per diaper, and even a Kindle from Amazon for just $79!
Interact with 5365+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy & read more about Passionate Penny Pincher.
Thanks for this! I found out about your post from Money Saving Mom, did exactly as you instructed and ordered a box for $18.80 no problem. What a great price! Thanks for sharing!
So glad it worked for you! 🙂
Yvette T says
The coupon doesn’t appear for me. I’ve tried going to the coupon page and refreshing. I’m also correctly logged in to the site. The only thing that I can think of is that Amazon had a similar deal last month and I bought a box. Maybe i cant use the coupon because I used one last month?? Does anyone know if there is a limit on the coupons for the subscribe and save? It’s still a good deal without the coupons. I’ll just use a couple of my giftcards from SwagBucks to reduce my out of pocket expense.
Hi Yvette! I’m not sure if there’s a limit to how many you can use, but you may want to follow this link to see if there are any coupons available there…
Just wanted to say that in order to see the coupon, you first need to be logged in / signed in, into your Amazon and then bring up the link, that way the coupon link will show up.