Check out how you can earn an easy $3 Amazon credit to spend this holiday season at Amazon – just by watching a fun Christmas movie or TV show!
FREE $5 Amazon Credit!
If you're an Amazon Prime member, here's a *HOT* freebie you can score! While supplies last, get a FREE $5 Amazon credit whenever you watch ANY show or video that's included with Prime Video. WOW!!
After you watch the show or movie, you’ll receive an email with details on how to redeem your $5 credit that can be used to shop on Amazon. (Use within 14 days) What a FUN and easy way to score free shopping money!
I love this promo as I stream a ton of Amazon Prime movies and shows through Prime Video, especially to watch on the treadmill in the morning. My kids watch movies on the app as well, and there are a lot of free movies and shows included with Prime Video. Grab the popcorn and movie snacks and get ready to watch some fun movies! 🙂
Go HERE to activate the offer and start watching!
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- This offer is only valid for eligible U.S. customers who stream a movie or TV episode (excluding trailers) included with Prime on Prime Video.
- You need to be a Prime member and signed in to your Amazon account to participate in this promotion.
- You need to enter this promotion by clicking on one of the promotional messages (e.g. here) for this campaign.
- The offer is limited to one per customer and account.
- After making your eligible Prime Video stream, you’ll receive an email from Amazon within the next few days that indicates the $5 promotional credit has been added to your account.
- The promotional credit must be redeemed within 14 days of receiving the email indicating the credit has been added to your account. After 14 days, the credit will expire.
🚨Not a Prime member? Try Prime Video free HERE!
Prime Streaming Options:
- Prime Video: Stream thousands of movies and TV shows, including exclusive Amazon Originals. Learn more about Prime Video.
- Prime Video Channels: $4.99–$14.99/month for Prime members. Watch your favorite shows and movies from HBO, SHOWTIME and STARZ channels — no cable required, cancel anytime, and no additional apps to download.
Looking for more Amazon tips? Here you go!
- Should You Pay for Amazon Prime?
- 16 Items You Should Be Buying on Amazon
- When is Amazon Prime Day?
- Amazon Trade In Program
- 10 Ways to Cut Cable and Save $1,800 a Year (And STILL Watch Sports & News!)
More deals today: