Amazon just dropped the price on the ASUS VivoBook 11.6 Laptop with Windows 10 S to $199 (Reg $229). It gets great reviews for the price!
This is pretty much the LOWEST we'll see a laptop go unless it's refurbished (or Black Friday) so definitely worth looking at if you have a college kid or yourself needing a laptop!
**Also take advantage of the current promotion on the item page to save $20 on Microsoft Office 365!
- Powerful & efficient Intel dual-core Celeron N3350 up to 2.4GHz; 64GB eMMC storage, 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, and the newest USB Type-C
- 11.6 inch HD Display combined with a lightweight 2.2 pound body designed to help you be productive and mobile
- Designed from the ground up for on-the-go users with an all-day battery life of 10 hrs
- Durable 180 Degree hinge for the Display means the E203 can be laid flat on the table to share content with friends, classmates, or colleagues
- Windows 10 S is the new standard in app and cloud based operating systems. Windows 10 S is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft store. There is also the ability to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store for free.
Go HERE to check it out!
Or, right now at Walmart.com you can get an HP Stream 14″ Laptop for only $199.99!
Our PPP Team member Jamie just bought this laptop TWICE last year (once for a parent and once for a college kid) and I’ll let her tell you why she thinks this is such a good buy 🙂
I was looking for deals on a laptop for my mom because hers is TERRIBLE and old – and for a teen going off to college this spring. I went with the HP STream 14″ Laptop – it comes in Aqua Blue or Purple and guys – this is why you want to get this one in my (well-researched) opinion 🙂
A name-brand 14″ Windows laptop for $179 is better even than some of the Black Friday deals we saw!
This laptop was made for accessing the internet – and it’s good at what it does. It comes preloaded with Netflix so you can stream movies (College-kid television!) and also Office 365 personal, for working on homework.
As long as you don’t load it’s small, 4GB hard drive up with bulky downloads you should be very happy with the speed. (i.e. Don’t use this laptop for downloading movies, working on Adobe Photoshop, storing a million photos, etc..) The 1 TB of Cloud Storage is what you’ll want to use for uploading bulky photos, videos, files, etc…
LONG 8 hour Battery Life, Webcam for skyping with folks back home (or grandkids), headphone jack, comes iwth Super-Speed USB ports, HDMI ports, universal media card reader
Plus – the HP Stream gets a thumbs up from the tech community!
I normally use CNET.com to get the nitty gritty on any tech purchases I feel are a little beyond my judgement (Ummm… many!) They tried out the HP Stream and gave it a 7.1 Star rating. They basically said that if you’re not going to load it up with a lot of big programs and software then you’ll be very pleased with this laptop.
Also they said the touchpad is annoying – so plan to plug in a mouse (I haven’t had a touchpad I like in a long time – so this is totally what I planned to do anyway)
Go HERE to check it out!
Or check out these other great options!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.