30 Instant Pot Chicken Recipes Round Up
If you have an Instant Pot, then you already know that it can make your life SO much easier ~ I've just started using mine but so far I'm in love!
Among other things, I love that I can cook meats quickly (even straight from frozen!) that are super flavorful, tender and taste like they cooked all day. One of the most popular meats by far to cook in the Instant Pot is chicken.
Here's a roundup of 30 awesome instant pot chicken recipes to give you plenty of things to try in your Instant Pot!
- Pressure cooker salsa chicken burrito– I was born to cook
- Instant pot orange chicken– Living Sweet Moments
- Instant pot no washing up Mediterranean chicken wings– Recipe This
- Instant pot cheesy chicken and pasta– Food N Service
- Pressure cooker low-carb buffalo chicken tacos with blue cheese coleslaw– Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Green chile chicken stew– Mooshu Jenne
- Instant pot chicken tortellini soup-Real Mom Reviews
- 3 ingredients crockpot BBQ chicken wings-Intelligent Domestications
- Chicken paprika stew– Mooshu Jenne
- Instant pot peanut free Thai chicken satay-Recipe This
- 10-minute pesto chicken pasta– ABC’s and Garden Peas
- Instant pot recipe- Pomegranate Molasses Chicken– Little Family Adventure
- Instant pot chicken parmigiana-Food N Service
- Asian sesame instant pot chicken– Living Sweet Moments
- Pressure cooker chicken breast-Wholesome Yum
- Instant pot no washing up chicken tikka bites– Recipe This
- Pressure cooker chicken puttanesca– Gluten Free Pressure Cooker
- Pressure cooker chicken paprikash recipe– Gluten Free Pressure Cooker
- Incredible instant pot ginger garlic drumsticks-Living Sweet Moments
- How to cook a whole chicken in your instant pot– Recipe this
- Instant pot pulled chicken tacos– Mom N Mom’s
- Instant pot double cheese chicken rigatoni bake-Recipe this
- The best instant pot chicken noodle soup– Sidewalk Shoes
- Chicken enchilada soup in the pressure cooker-Life is Sweeter by Design
- Instant pot garlic coconut butter chicken & potatoes– Recipe This
- Frozen chicken breasts in an instant pot– Sidewalk Shoes
- Instant pot chicken taco bowls-Wonder Mom Wannabe
- Instant pot buffalo chicken wings– Mom N Mom’s
- Instant pot honey balsamic drumsticks– Living Sweet Moments
- Instant pot Cajun chicken pasta– Recipe This
What is an Instant Pot?
An Instant Pot is an electric pressure cooker that takes the “scary” factor out of pressure cooking and makes the job of cooking fast and easy! It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion.
If you need a support group for getting dinner on the table (especially using our Slow cookers and Instant Pots!) – come by and join our Dinner's Done Facebook Group ~ so much great wisdom and encouragement there!