$2 Goodwill Menu Board
I'm a wee bit excited about my little project today (and a whole lot excited about our challenge next week!)
I used the printable labels from our Supper's Set for Summer Eat at Home Freezer Challenge starting next week, and made a little menu board using a $2 Goodwill bulletin board.
If you missed my FB Live you can watch it over HERE.
If you'd like to join us for our SUPPER’S SET FOR SUMMER CHALLENGE, here are all the details:
- Freezer Cooking Challenge begins Monday, 5/14/18 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time and runs through Thusday, 5/18/18
- Each morning together on Facebook live at 9:30 AM you and I will prepare 6 freezer meals, so we'll get 24 meals done over the course of the week
- To join us, you'll need to order the Eat at Home Meal Plans ~ use the code PPP30 at checkout to save 30% (I promise, these are worth every penny!)
- BONUS! If you want to be included in our first ever PPP Eat at Home PRIVATE group, sign up for the annual plan (these are as low as $1.20 per week, and I guarantee you will get your money back in savings the during this challenge alone, AND you'll get an entire YEAR worth of grocery list and menu plans. YOU WILL LOVE THIS!
Here's the schedule for next week's freezer challenge:
- Monday, May 14th – We'll be working on the April Freezer Meal Plans (Taco Soup, Chicken & Rice Over Gravy, BBQ Chicken Fajitas, Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Pesto Tomato Chicken, Italian Beef)
- Tuesday, May 15th – We'll be working on the May Freezer Meal Plans (Sweet & Sour Meatballs over Rice, Sunday Dinner Chicken, Easy Shredded Taco Beef Over Taco Salads, Peach BBQ Sliders, Ravioli, Garlic Chicken with More Garlic)
- Wednesday, May 16th – We'll be working on the June Freezer Meal Plans (Barbecue Beef Sandwiches, King Ranch Chicken, Honey Mustard Pork, Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches, Chicken Fajitas)
- Thursday, May 17th – We'll be working on the July Freezer Meal Plans (Teriyaki BBQ Chicken Legs, Smoky Chipotle Tacos, Pesto Tomato Chicken, African Pulled Beef Sandwiches, Tangy Sweet & Sour Pork Chops)
We’ll be using these menu plans to cook through, so you’ll want to snag yours while they’re on sale at this price!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See more previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
Interact with 9736+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
FREEZER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample of the freezer menus!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.