FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Trying to get control of your eating? Check out our honest WeightWatchers Review and weight loss story! Plus, we've got a deal to share, too!
Looking to make a lifestyle change? WeightWatchers really works!
Through 3/21 only, WeightWatchers is offering a 60% OFF promo when you choose the 6-month Core Plan. That means you'll pay ONLY $10/month for six months (Reg. $43) – that's over 50% OFF! OR choose the Premium Plan and pay $19/month for six months (Reg. $45).
With this deal you'll pay the following:
- Core Membership – $10/month for 6 months!
- Premium Membership – Pay $19/month for 6 months!
What's the difference between the two memberships? Or, are you curious to know what we eat on WeightWatchers during a typical day?? Scroll down below!
Core vs Premium – What's the Difference?
CORE MEMBERSHIP (if you want a self-guided experience):
- Great if you want: a self-guided experience.
- Get it with: Our innovative, award-winning app that puts weight loss at your fingertips.
- Includes a science-backed and customized nutrition plan, daily & weekly trackers, 12,000 recipes for meal inspiration, 24/7 coach support, and more—all in one award-winning app.
- Note that NO food is included in this plan.
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP (if you want face-to-face accountability)
- Great if you want: face-to-face accountability.
- Get it with: Virtual or in-person Workshops with your WeightWatchers Coach and your group for ultimate convenience and weight-loss success.
- Includes live coach-led Workshops in person or virtually, with new behavior change techniques every week, and endless inspiration from other members. Enjoy Core membership benefits, featuring easy-to-use weight-loss tools, 12,000 recipes, and more—all from your mobile phone.
- Note that NO food is included in this plan.
Note that there is a one-time $20 Starter Fee with either plan today.
Go HERE to check it out!
Curious about how WW works? Check out our review below…
Hi all – Mary here! I have a confession to make – I love food. Chocolate? Yep. Candy? Especially the sour, chewy kind. Bread? Give me alllll the rolls. Pizza? With extra cheese!
The list goes on. You see, I've been a Yo-Yo dieter for most of my adult life, losing 25 pounds only to gain it back 6 months later. Yikes. However, a couple years ago, I got so frustrated after my pants wouldn't fit (yet again) and realized I had to do something. I had to make a lifestyle change.
After venting to my sweet husband, he mentioned that many of his co-workers had success with WW (WeightWatchers) and suggested that it may be worth checking out?? I figured I didn't have much to lose and decided to give it a try.
And it has been the best decision I ever made.
Wondering what I eat in a typical day?? Here ya go!
I get 23 points to spend every day (may vary by person), but the best part is there are SOOO many Zero Point foods that I can munch on if I've met my point limit for the day (fresh fruits/veggies, no-sugar applesauce, eggs, chicken, sugar free jello, and more!). There are also weekly points you can tap into if you have any rollover points from a previous day where you didn't use as many points – a great backup plan!
BREAKFAST (3 POINTS):
Almond Milk Protein Smoothie (blend 1 scoop of Dymatize Nutrition ISO-100 Vanilla protein powder, 10oz of unsweetened almond milk, a banana, frozen or fresh fruit, and a few spinach leaves) = 2 POINTS
Boiled Egg = 0 POINTS
Coffee (3 TB of Coffee Mate Zero Sugar Creamer, Splenda or Jordan's Skinny Syrup, 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides) = 1 POINT
SNACK (0-4 POINTS):
Greek Yogurt with Fresh Fruit = 0 POINTS
No Sugar Applesauce Cup = 0 POINTS
Rice Cake with Peanut Butter (I'll use a plain rice cake with 1TB Natural Peanut Butter) = 4 POINTS
LUNCH (10 POINTS):
Loaded Salad (Mixed greens, strawberries or blueberries, sliced apple, 2TB SkinnyGirl Poppyseed dressing, 2TB Fresh Gourmet Honey Roasted Pecan Pieces, 2TB 50% Less Sugar Craisins, 2TB Reduced Reduced Fat Feta Cheese) = 6 POINTS
(Sometimes I'll also add in some shredded chicken or turkey lunch meat, depending on how much protein I had for breakfast)
DINNER (6 POINTS):
Meat & Veggie (Usually Grilled Chicken Breast or Salmon Steak seasoned with Lemon Pepper or a Dry Rub and Fresh Broccoli, Green Beans, Carrots, Steamed Kale, etc) = 0 POINTS
1 Cup Steamed White Rice or 1.75 Cup Potatoes = 6 POINTS
(If I'm using a PPP Menu Box or other recipe, I'll also customize the portions so that they fit in with my point range (i.e – leave the sauce off the chicken for mine, make an extra salad, etc.)
DESSERT (3-4 POINTS):
Because life is not complete without dessert! 🙂
Chocolate Pudding (Sugar-Free Jello Pudding with 2TB of Cool Whip Lite Topping = 3 POINTS
Built Bar Protein Bar (I like the Puffs best, but the protein bars are only 3 points) = 4 POINTS
York Peppermint Patty Mini = 3 POINTS
What I eat definitely changes daily as I try to customize the meals I make for the family so I don't have to make separate meals every day. I typically use 20-23 points every day and try not to use any of my weekly points if possible, except for special occasions. But the best part is I never feel hungry or unsatisfied! 🙂
And, my biggest tip for success?? DRINK WATER ALL DAY LONG!! (I have the hardest time drinking plain water, so these sugar-free drink packets have been a game changer for me – they taste so good!!)
WeightWatchers – How does it work?
WeightWatchers today is not the same program that it used to be years ago. My favorite feature today is that you can still eat foods like hamburgers, birthday cake, ice cream, and more – in moderation! You'll get an allotment of points to “spend” daily as well as a weekly points – but if you eat a lot of unhealthy foods, you'll run out of points quicker and may have to deduct points out of your weekly total.
However, the BEST part is that there are over 200 ZERO POINT foods, depending on your plan, that you can eat without using any of your daily points (like grilled chicken, vegetables, etc). SWEET!
Plus, with their new plan, whenever you eat select non-starchy veggies, you can EARN points to your daily value! Eat some spinach? Enjoying a salad? Points for you!
The award-winning WW App is so easy to use! It includes a personalized action plan and progress report so you can see YOUR success every step of the way. It also includes these handy features:
- Encourages you to eat well: Includes meal planning tools, an intuitive food tracker, over 9,000 recipes, a barcode scanner, and restaurant finder!
- Rewards you for moving more: You'll get an enhanced activity dashboard and will be able to earn points for completing workouts. Then you can redeem your points for rewards!
- Strengthens your mind: Includes 5-minute Coaching audio, 24/7 chat with a Coach, and the Connect member social network so others can cheer you on and help keep you accountable.
- Helps you sleep better: You can set bedtime reminders and easily track your sleep (because if we don't get enough sleep, good eating habits tend to go out the window).
How do I sign up for WeightWatchers?
The WeightWatchers program is better than ever with new tools designed to make weight loss easier. It's easy to get started, too! Here's what you need to do –
- Start by taking the new personal assessment for a holistic view of what impacts weight loss for you—from food to sleep to how you think.
- WW will scientifically match you with a food plan with food choices geared for your preferences.
- The WW app will be personalized with trackers, FitPoints, tips & tricks, recipes, and tools to help make losing weight easier.
PLUS, whenever you sign up for WW, you'll score a sweet deal on the following plans:
Core Membership – Get access to the myWW app with all the digital tools you need!
Premium Membership – Includes access to the myWW app as well as virtual or in-person Workshops for even more support and weight loss success.
Interested? HURRY HERE to check it out!
Enjoy this WeightWatchers Review? Check out these posts, too:
- How Laurie Lost 82 Pounds and Kept it Off
- Jamie's Favorite Keto Products
- Built Bars Just $1 Each Shipped (Just 3 SmartPoints!)
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.