In Trying to get control of your eating? Check out my honest Weight Watchers Review and weight loss story! Plus, we've got a deal to share, too!
Weight Watchers Review
Hi all – Mary here!
I have a confession to make – I love food.
Candy? Especially the sour, chewy kind.
Bread? Give me alllll the rolls.
Pizza? With extra cheese!
The list goes on. You see, I've been a Yo-Yo dieter for most of my adult life, losing 25 pounds only to gain it back 6 months later. Yikes. However, a couple years ago, I got so frustrated after my pants wouldn't fit (yet again) and realized I had to do something. I had to make a lifestyle change.
After venting to my sweet husband, he mentioned that many of his co-workers had success with WW (now called myWW+ or Weight Watchers Reimagined) and suggested that it may be worth checking out?? I figured I didn't have much to lose and decided to give it a try.
And it has been the best decision I ever made.
Weight Watchers – How does it work?
Weight Watchers today is not the same program that it used to be years ago. My favorite feature today is that you can still eat foods like hamburgers, birthday cake, ice cream, and more – in moderation! You'll get an allotment of points to “spend” daily as well as a weekly points – but if you eat a lot of unhealthy foods, you'll run out of points quicker and may have to deduct points out of your weekly total.
However, the BEST part is that there are over 100 ZERO POINT foods, depending on your plan, that you can eat without using any of your daily points (like grilled chicken, vegetables, etc). SWEET!
Whenever you join WW, you’ll take a personal assessment that assesses your eating habits, food preferences, lifestyle, and activity level. Based on your answers, you’ll get matched with a color plan (Green, Blue, or Purple) that best fits your needs and guides you toward food choices geared for YOUR personal goals.
Weight Watchers Points
You'll get a daily allotment of SmartPoints based on your color/plan below and can rollover a few points every day into your weekly point balance. The weekly points reset each week but are perfect for using when you want to indulge a little more than usual (think special occasions, holidays, etc).
💜Purple Plan – You'll build meals around 300+ ZeroPoint foods including fruits, veggies, lean proteins, and whole grains, and get 16 SmartPoints per day to track other foods that have SmartPoints values.
💙Blue Plan – You'll build meals around 200+ ZeroPoint foods including fruits, veggies, and lean proteins, and get 23 SmartPoints per day to track other foods that have SmartPoints values.
💚Green Plan – You'll build meals and snacks around 100+ ZeroPoint foods including fruits and veggies, and get 30 SmartPoints per day to track other foods that have SmartPoints values.
Weight Watchers App
The award-winning WW App is so easy to use! It includes a personalized action plan and progress report so you can see YOUR success every step of the way. It also includes these handy features:
- Encourages you to eat well: Includes meal planning tools, an intuitive food tracker, over 9,000 recipes, a barcode scanner, and restaurant finder!
- Rewards you for moving more: You'll get an enhanced activity dashboard and will be able to earn points for completing workouts. Then you can redeem your points for rewards!
- Strengthens your mind: Includes 5-minute Coaching audio, 24/7 chat with a Coach, and the Connect member social network so others can cheer you on and help keep you accountable.
- Helps you sleep better: You can set bedtime reminders and easily track your sleep (because if we don't get enough sleep, good eating habits tend to go out the window).
How do I sign up for WW?
The myWW+ program is better than ever with new tools designed to make weight loss easier. It's easy to get started, too! Here's what you need to do –
- Start by taking the new personal assessment for a holistic view of what impacts weight loss for you—from food to sleep to how you think.
- WW will scientifically match you with a food plan (Blue, Green, or Purple) with food choices geared for your preferences.
- The WW app will be personalized with trackers, FitPoints, tips & tricks, recipes, and tools to help make losing weight easier.
PLUS for a limited time, whenever you sign up for myWW+, you'll get 50% off any Membership Plan with $0 down payment when you choose a 6-month plan! That means you can basically join for FREE!
Digital Membership – Get access to the myWW app with all the digital tools you need!
Digital 360 Membership – Includes access to the myWW app, as well as support from inspiring Coaches, community, and live/on-demand experiences.
Unlimited Workshops + Digital – Includes access to the myWW app as well as virtual or in-person Workshops for even more support and weight loss success.
Interested? Go HERE to check it out!
Enjoy this Weight Watchers Review? Check out these posts, too:
- How Laurie Lost 82 Pounds and Kept it Off
- Jamie's Favorite Keto Products
- Built Bars Just $1 Each Shipped (Just 3 SmartPoints!)
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.