If you're looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate or searching for a protein bar that doesn't taste like chalk, try Built Bar! Save money with this Built Bar coupon and promo codes!
The Latest Built Bar Coupon & Promo Codes
Never tried Built Bar before? They're so yummy!
For a limited time, get 12% off these protein bars with the code SAVE12 at checkout! PLUS, shipping is always free on all orders.
This discount code applies to the 18-count boxes or 6-count boxes (the 6-count is a great way to try a new flavor, especially if you don't know if you'll love a certain flavor or not).
Check out a few of our favorite flavors:
- Cookies N' Cream – SO yummy!
- Mint Brownie – Tastes like a Peppermint Patty!
- Cherry Barcia – Jamie loves this one!
- Coconut – I don't usually like coconut but this was pretty good!
- Raspberry – If you like fruit + chocolate, this is a great flavor!
- Double Chocolate – Tastes like chocolate mousse!
You can even customize a box with 3 of your favorite flavors ~ and the code SAVE12 applies to this, too!
These bars are popular with people who follow a low-carb/keto diet or those who do Weight Watchers and can't wait to try the new bars for myself, especially at this low price. PPP Team Members Jamie and Mary love them!
Here's the nutrition scoop on the new Built Bar protein bars:
- Most bars have only 130 Calories, 17g Protein, 6g Fiber, 2.5g Fat, 4g Sugar, 4g Net Carbs
- NO Artificial Flavoring, Preservatives, or Coloring
- Gluten Free / NO GMO
- NO Wax / NO Junk
My friends Jamie and Mary love these bars!
“These bars are amazing! I learned about them a couple years ago at a Weight Watchers meeting and was so excited to try them since they are only 3 Smart Points each! My favorite flavor is the Mint Brownie (from the fridge!) as it tastes like an Andes Mint or York Peppermint Pattie! Plus, I discovered that you can microwave a bar for 30 seconds and it turns into cake – literally! So good!”
- Go HERE to choose your flavors (note that these bars are a little on the pricey side, but if you're wanting to stay on track but splurge every now and then, these bars are worth it!)!