**We are currently waiting to hear the 2020 announcement for the Walmart Car Seat Trade In. Last year's info is below so we are hoping that they do a similar offer this year. Target just announced they're doing a 20% off coupon when you trade in an old car seat this year too!**
At participating Walmart locations from 9/16 – 9/21, you can score a free $30 Walmart gift card when you trade in your old used car seat! Super fun deal if your kiddo has outgrown theirs.
Here's how to get this promo:
- Take outgrown or expired car seat to participating Walmart location (excludes Walmart Neighborhood Markets)
- Drop off at customer service counter
- Score a free $30 Walmart gift card (can be redeemed in-store or online)
- The car seats will be recycled by TerraCycle
- *Limit 2 trade-ins per household. Booster seats not included in offer
Go HERE to find a participating location near you!
Love Walmart? See all the best deals at Walmart this week.
- How Cute Are These Patriotic Cowboy Cups at Walmart?
- Amazon | Toddler Popsicle Molds ONLY $5!
- The Home Depot Sells a 2-Story Guest House…. for $43K?
- Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale LIVE NOW for Rewards Members!
- Nature's Bounty 90ct Women's Multivitamin Gummies from Just $2.40 Each Shipped!
- Walmart | Personal Chiller Nugget Ice Maker ONLY $178! (Reg $229)
- FREE 30ct Bag of SkinnyMe Chocolates – Just Pay $4.95 Shipping (Keto Friendly!)