New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
Here are the top deals at Walgreens starting tomorrow. There are a few good deals, and even if you don't need them, you could always grab some to donate! Check out my top scenario this week:
Buy 1 iCool Menopause Relief at $10
- Pay $10 out of pocket, Get $10 Register Rewards
Buy 1 Bare Foot Diabetic Foot Balm at $3.50
Buy 2 Kellogg's Cereal or Nutri Grain Bars at $2.50
Buy 1 Colgate Toothpaste or Toothpaste or Mouthwash at $5.99
Buy 2 Suave Shampoo or Conditioner at $2.99
- Use (3) $1/1 printable (850 Points) or $1/2 printable
- Use $2/1 coupon from the 1/18 SmartSource insert
- Use (2) $1.50/1 coupon from the 1/4 SmartSource insert
- Use $10 Register Rewards from Transaction #1
- Pay nothing out of pocket , Get $5.50 RR and 2,000 Points (Like getting $2 back)
Transaction #3 (If you need Diapers)
Buy 4 Huggies Diapers – $8.99
- Use (4) $2/1 printable or $2.50/1, $3/1, $1/1, $1.50/1 Huggies GoodNites Underwear or Bed Mats, Jumbo pk or Larger – 1-11-15 SS
- Use $5.50 Register Rewards
- Pay $18.46 out of pocket, Get $10 Register Rewards
S0 you'll pay just $2.50 after RR and points for all 7 items or $16.46 for 11 Items (Including 4 Huggies). . . not a bad way to stock up on items you may actually need this week! Leave a comment if you find any deals I've missed.
Walgreens Weekly Ad (1/18/14-1/24/15)
[sdc_grocery cr_id='17' name='Walgreens']
New to shopping at Walgreens? Start HERE.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
[…] New to shopping at Walgreens? Be sure to head over and check out Walgreens 101 where I explain in detail how to maximize the mileage of your money at Walgreens. See the full list of deals at Walgreens this week over at Passionate Penny Pincher. […]