FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Here are the top deals at Walgreens starting tomorrow. There are a few good deals, and even if you don't need them, you could always grab some to donate! Check out my top scenario this week:
Buy 1 Kellogg's Breakfast To Go Shakes, 10 oz – $1.49
Buy 1 Oral-B product
- Use $0.75/1 Kellogg's To Go Breakfast Shakes; Redeem For 500 Points – KelloggsFamilyRewards.com
- Use $3.00/1 Oral-B Replacement Head, 2 or 3 ct; Excludes Trial and Travel Size; Limit of 4 Like Coupons Per Household Per Day – 6-1-14 PG
- Pay $3.73 out of pocket, get back $4.49 Register Rewards
Buy 2 Viva Paper Towels $1.50
Buy 1 Swisse Ultivite +Energy Multivitamin, 40 ct – $7.99
Buy 1 Gillette Mach 3 Deodorant, 2.6 – 3.25 oz – $2.50
- Use $1/2 or $.50/2 coupon from the 5/18 SmartSource
- Use $5.00/1 Swisse Vitamins & Supplements – (Walgreens Coupon) – Walgreens IVC June 2014 – (exp. 06/28/14)
- Use $1/1 coupon from the 5/11 P&G
- Use $4.49 Register Rewards from Transaction #1
- Pay $1.99 out of pocket after coupons and Register Rewards
S0 you'll pay just $5.72 for all 6 items . . . not a bad way to stock up on items you may actually need this week! Leave a comment if you find any deals I've missed.
Walgreens Weekly Ad (6/8/14-6/14/14)
[sdc_grocery cr_id='17' name='Walgreens']
New to shopping at Walgreens? Start HERE.
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.