I'm actually enjoying a “Pinterest” morning with a few sweet friends today, and don't have anything clever yet to show. (Stop back next week though to see what we Pinterested though!) I did find some incredibly fun frugal Father's Day craft ideas though if you're still looking for a sweet gift or two for this weekend . . .
- Enjoy these free Father's Day Printables at Amanda Parker and Family (photo above)
- Make a car wash bucket My friend Misty made one of these using all the items she found at the Dollar Tree, and spent just $10 to fill the bucket…. so smart!
- Learn how to make this precious Father's Day Collage at Counting on Me
- Create “simple samples” using paint chips to show Dad how special he is (I love this idea!)
- Make a “Dad Rocks” paperweight
- Check out a few fun Father's Day Challenge Games
- Download free “I Love My Dad Because… ” printables at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam (these are so easy, I downloaded them for my kiddos this morning!)
Have you come up with any unique frugal Father's Day gifts for Dad? I'd love to hear your ideas, so please leave a comment to share!
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas, and take a minute to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!)
Interact with 10,153+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Thanks for the link to my paperweight! 🙂
It was so cute Amanda!
My daughter and I took an idea from pintrest we took 3 pictures of her holding a D A D and put those in a three section frame it turned out really well . She’s excited to give it to her dad Sunday .
How sweet Tina! I’ve seen that idea and thought it was so cute, I’m sure your husband will love it!