Teen Boy Easter Basket Ideas
The older my kiddos get the more difficult it is to figure out what to put in their Easter baskets. (Why can't they still little forever??)
And those teen years – whew! – that's when you really have to put on your thinking cap 🙂
Here are some fun teen boy Easter Basket ideas that will be sure to bring a smile to his face on Easter morning:
First – start with a Unique “Basket”:
You may want to ditch the old pastel basket and move on to something different. (On the other hand – you may want to hold onto that basket for dear life!)
Turn a Baseball Cap upside down for the basket (or another hat he'll like). This will be the main gift, so at that point you could just fill with some candy/chips/beef jerky and call it a day!
Teen Boy Easter Basket Filler Ideas:
1 . Snacks he loves – think gum, beef jerky, Sunflower seeds, chips, trail mix, drink, etc…
2 . T-Shirt
3 . Sun Glasses
4 . A Good Book
5. Flip Flops
6. $5 Restaurant Gift Card or Movie Gift Card
7. Swim Trunks
8. SprezzaBox (All done in one little box with this option!)
10. Magnetic Putty
11. Water Bottle (I bought this one and my teen guy is always stealing it!)
12. Drawstring Sack
15. Journal (To make this meaningful, you could flip through and write scripture verses just for your child on various pages throughout the journal, to encourage him)
16. Body Spray
18. Bean Boozled Game (If they've never had this, it's a fun one for teen guys to play together!)
20. Hackey Sack
What kinds of fun things do you put in your teenage boys Easter Baskets?
Also you may want to check out this post on 24 Epic Teen Guy Gift Ideas! (Especially with Graduation coming soon….)
Speaking of Graduation, have you seen my Graduation Gift Ideas Guide yet?
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.