FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
If you're a fan of Tarte Shape Tape concealer or beauty products, you can score a sweet deal today from QVC!
If you're a fan of Tarte makeup, (PPP Team Members Jamie and Mary love it!) check out this fabulous deal idea… The BIG DEAL on QVC today is this Tarte Jumbo Shape Tape (award winning concealer!) + Tarte Glow Stick + Blender for only $39.98 ($149 value) After $15 OFF $35 code OFFER, you can get it for as low as $24.98!
Shape Tape JUMBO SIZE Concealer ($60 Value)
Shape Tape JUMBO SIZE Glow Wand ($70 Value)
Quickie Blending Sponge and Gift Bag ($16 Value)
= $39.98 ($146 Value)
- Use code OFFER for $10 Off a $35 Purchase (first time customers only – linked to your email)
- Returning customers use code HELLO10 or LUCKYDAY for $10 off $25 Purchase
- Shipping is $3.50
- Makes it as low as $28.48 Shipped!
That's less than the cost of just ONE regular size Tarte Shape Tape concealer and this is TWICE as big and comes with extra items. A no brainer!
You may also want to check out these posts:
5 Ways to Look Better in Pictures
My Latest Stitch Fix Unboxing and Review
FREE Adore Your Wardrobe Fashion Course
- Rocket Dog Sneakers ONLY $15.99 Shipped (Reg. $48)
- Solo Stove Ranger Fire Pit $149 Shipped (Reg. $350)
- Dyson Cordless Stick Vacuum Under $230 Shipped (Reg. $400)
- Umbrella Easter Basket for Kids (Such a FUN Unique Idea!)
- Martha Stewart Reversible Comforters Only $19.99 (Reg $130) *ANY SIZE!*
- Target Dollar Spot New Arrivals – Decorate Your Home for Spring!
- NEW Walmart GEODE Tumblers UNDER $7! (Pretty Jewel Tones)
Danae Brown says
I cannot find out how to register for the free wardrobe class. Please help 🙂
Hi Danae! Which free wardrobe class are you referring to? Is it maybe the Adore Your Wardrobe course? I don’t think I’ve seen them offer a free class in some time unfortunately but we’ll keep our eyes peeled! They do have a new paid course beginning in January however if you’re looking to register (it really is a wonderful course) Good luck! http://adoreyourwardrobe.com/?orid=5426&opid=1
The holiday code isn’t working
So sorry Kat! It looks like you have to be a 1st time customer to use this $15 off code – and so if you’ve ever ordered with this email before you’ll possibly want to ask your hubby or mom/sister to place an order for you!