FREE WORK PLANNER
If you missed my Facebook live video this morning you can watch here.
Can I just tell you how awesome I am? 🙂
I'm seriously amazing.
Like, one crazy-fantabulous-super-powered-momma-who-totally-has-got-her-ducks-in-a-row today. 🙂
Those of you who know me well know that I don't think one single bit that I'm all that awesome hardly ever, but I am feeling pretty on top of things today.
This morning as I was getting ready to make our next batch of 6 freezer meals for our Supper's Set for Summer Freezer Cooking Challenge it dawned on me that these meals didn't have to be made in the slow cooker.
I could freeze them today.
Pull them out to thaw WHENEVER I need them this summer.
Then pop them in the crockpot.
Or, bake them in the oven.
Or, saute them on the stovetop.
Or, holler at my sweet husband to throw those chicken legs right on the grill.
I. am. a.
So in just over an hour this morning I tackled another six meals.
Another six nights my family won't be eating PB&J.
Another week I won't have to plan a massive trip to the grocery store.
And best of all I handed myself a serious dose of sanity to help survive summertime.
WHY DID IT TAKE ME 20 YEARS OF COOKING TO FIGURE THIS OUT?
I'm thinking right now I'll do this every three months, because now that I realize there are other ways to cook these meals besides only the crockpot, it just makes sense to get my grocery shopping and menu planning out of the way so I can go right ahead and enjoy life.
(I love my crockpot, but my family goes a little nuts if I do it way too many nights in a row . . . but by doing this most of my “cooking” is done ~ I just have to add sides and get the meals done.)
WOULD YOU LOVE A LITTLE SANITY TOO?
My friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks is offering PPP readers a whopping 25% off her menu plans, grocery lists and recipes with the code PPP25 at checkout.
We'll be using these menu plans to cook through, so you'll want to snag yours while they're on sale at this price!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans
- A set of traditional menu plans
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink)
- In addition to our freezer mensus, you'll get access to FOUR WEEKS of menu plans for as low as $1.21 per week!
- BONUS: 1 ENTIRE YEAR OF EAT AT HOME SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEAL PLANS (we'll be using these next week to cook)
- BONUS FOR PPP READERS ONLY: free printable labels to use for our freezer week ~ I'll send yours automatically when you start HERE
ALL FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.21 PER WEEK WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ANNUAL PLAN, or just $10.50 to try the menu plans out for one month PLUS you'll get an ENTIRE YEAR of freezer recipes AND our free printable labels!
YOU'LL GET 72 RECIPES + A DESSERT EACH WEEK + GROCERY LISTS + MENU PLANS FOR A SMALL OR LARGER FAMILY + PRINTABLE FREEZER LABELS + AN EXTRA YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS ~ WAAAAAY BETTER THAN JUST A COOKBOOK!
I promise, if you struggle with meal planning and sticking to your grocery budget, this will change the way you shop.
We've had several folks comment in our Private Dinner's Done group that this using Eat at Home Cooks is saving them as much as $100 EACH WEEK ON GROCERIES ALONE, and they're actually sticking to their menu plans and EATING AT HOME.
I love that.
So, head on over HERE to sign up if you're not set up already, and let me know what you think.
- $10.50 per month with the code PPP25 at checkout or $2.62 per week
- $23.25 per quarter with the code PPP30 at checkout or $1.93 per week
- $63.00 per year with the code PPP30 at checkout (ends 5/10/17 at noon) or $1.21 per week
The best part? You'll get all the freezer cooking meals AND monthly sets of slow cooker meals, whole foods meals and traditional menu plans. I promise, you'll love these lists!