If you missed my Facebook live video this morning you can watch here.
I survived day 2 of the Supper's Set for Summer Freezer Cooking Challenge . . .
(WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I DREAMED UP THIS CRAZY IDEA?) 🙂
Here's what my kitchen looked like after about an hour of prep work (and a Facebook Live video) this morning . . .
Six meals done.
And because I committed back in April to be all awesome, committed back in April to be all awesome, I cleaned everything up right after I finished.
So, I spent about 1 hour from start to finish this morning, and six suppers are completely set for the summer.
WILL YOU JOIN ME?
My friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks is offering PPP readers a whopping 25% off her menu plans, grocery lists and recipes with the code PPP25 at checkout.
We'll be using these menu plans to cook through, so you'll want to snag yours while they're on sale at this price!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans
- A set of traditional menu plans
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink)
- In addition to our freezer mensus, you'll get access to FOUR WEEKS of menu plans for as low as $1.21 per week!
- BONUS: 1 ENTIRE YEAR OF EAT AT HOME SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEAL PLANS (we'll be using these next week to cook)
- BONUS FOR PPP READERS ONLY: free printable labels to use for our freezer week ~ I'll send yours automatically when you start HERE
ALL FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.21 PER WEEK WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ANNUAL PLAN, or just $10.50 to try the menu plans out for one month PLUS you'll get an ENTIRE YEAR of freezer recipes AND our free printable labels!
YOU'LL GET 72 RECIPES + A DESSERT EACH WEEK + GROCERY LISTS + MENU PLANS FOR A SMALL OR LARGER FAMILY + PRINTABLE FREEZER LABELS + AN EXTRA YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS ~ WAAAAAY BETTER THAN JUST A COOKBOOK!
I promise, if you struggle with meal planning and sticking to your grocery budget, this will change the way you shop.
We've had several folks comment in our Private Dinner's Done group that this using Eat at Home Cooks is saving them as much as $100 EACH WEEK ON GROCERIES ALONE, and they're actually sticking to their menu plans and EATING AT HOME.
I love that.
So, head on over HERE to sign up if you're not set up already, and let me know what you think.
- $10.50 per month with the code PPP25 at checkout or $2.62 per week
- $23.25 per quarter with the code PPP30 at checkout or $1.93 per week
- $63.00 per year with the code PPP30 at checkout (ends 5/10/17 at noon) or $1.21 per week
The best part? You'll get all the freezer cooking meals AND monthly sets of slow cooker meals, whole foods meals and traditional menu plans. I promise, you'll love these lists!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.