FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
This is probably my absolute favorite summertime dessert. (Well, at least right up there with Blackberry Cobbler & Cherry Cheese Cobbler . . . yum!) I got it from a very sweet lady at our old church fifteen years ago, and I've been known to lick the bowl a time or two making sure not to miss an ounce of that yummy cream. If you're looking for just a fun sweet treat to try out this Memorial Day, I promise. . . this one's for you.
Strawberries and Cream
- 8 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- large package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 12 ozs. Cool Whip
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 qt strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cream together first five ingredients, if too thick add more milk.
- Cut angel food cake in cubes or slices.
- Layer half the cake, half the cream, and half the fruit in trifle bowl, then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
- Repeat layers again and serve.
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.