FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
If you need to stock up on Coca Cola and a few P&G products, CVS has a few more good deals available! Here's my top scenario:
Buy 1 Bounty Paper Towels 12 pack $9.99
Buy 1 Charmin Ultra Strong or Ultra Soft Double Rolls 16 pack $9.99
Buy 4 Coca Cola Products 12 pack $2.50
- Use $.25/1 Bounty coupon from the 12/30 PG insert
- Use $.25/1 Charmin coupon from the 12/30 PG insert
- Pay $29.48 out of pocket, get $10 CVS Cash Card plus submit for $.75/1 Diet Coke Ibotta rebate if you buy Diet Coke
- Pay $29.48 out of pocket, get $.75 Ibotta rebate and $10 CVS Cash Card
Buy 2 Crest 3D White, Pro Health or Pro Health Rinse $2.99
Buy 4 Speedstick or Lady Speedstick $2.99
- Use (4) $1/1 Speedstick coupons from the 1/20 Smart Source insert
- Use (2) $.50/1 Crest coupons from the 12/30 P&G insert
- Use $10 CVS Cash Card from Transaction #1
- Pay nothing out of pocket, get $10 ECBs
CVS Weekly Ad (1/20/13-1/26/13)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
On the Paper towel/TP and Coke transaction…the first total is $29.98…will they still give you a $10 ECB when you didn’t quite get to $30?
No, it has to reach $30.
I know on ECB deals it can be about $.50 under and you’re still okay, but I didn’t even think about this one being different because it’s a gift card. Thanks for letting us know (add in an extra Palmolive if you need it!) Hope that helps 🙂