FREE WORK PLANNER
This is the EASIEST Christmas candy to make – just put six items in your slow cooker and then in a few yours you have slow cooker Candy!
Slow Cooker Candy for Christmas – Just 6 Ingredients
You all know when I saw the words “slow cooker” and “chocolate” all together in the same recipe, there was no way I couldn't try it out. 😉 This is the easiest recipe I think I've ever made, and it makes a ton . . . perfect if you need something simple to make this weekend to share, and a great way to free up your oven!
You can get some ideas for how to gift this candy in the video above – as you can tell, I was a wee bit excited about all the fun packaging supplies I had scored at Hobby Lobby!
While I've found quite a few cute tins, bags, and wraps at Michael's and the Dollar Tree for Christmas baking, the fun ways to gift at Hobby Lobby just made me so happy.
I'd love for you to download your free 12 Days of Christmas Baking Grocery List and Cookbook over HERE. I'm amazed at how much easier it is to get ready for Christmas with a plan in place, and having this list has just made Christmas easier at our house this year. If you're making any yummy recipes this month, I'd s0 love for you to leave a comment and share what you're making.
Slow Cooker Candy Recipe
I found this recipe online, but changed the original a bit by topping it with sea salt at the end and using a little less white chocolate, and I'm betting you could make other changes as well. Here's the recipe if you'd like to try it out too!
Slow Cooker Christmas Candy
- 1 16 oz jar salted peanuts
- 1 16 oz jar unsalted peanuts
- 1 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 10 oz bags peanut butter chips
- 1 4 oz block white chocolate bar
- sea salt optional
- Layer everything in your slow cooker except the salt (beginning with the peanuts.)
- Cook on low setting for 2 hours.
- Stir ingredients around and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from slow cooker and place in small muffin cups.
- Cool until hardened for at least one hour ~ enjoy!
Looking for another favorite Christmas treat to try? Don't miss this Christmas Crack (aka Saltine Toffee Candy)
Do you have a favorite Christmas treat that you love to make? Leave a comment sharing the recipe, and feel free to link to it on your blog or another page and we might sample it here!