FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Oh my goodness this recipe is sooooo good and super easy! This has quickly become one of my favorite meat dishes, and I don't even like pork all that much. 🙂
This is great to throw in the crockpot on a busy day, then come home and finish up the glaze while getting ready for dinner. I'd love to hear if you try it, definitely a new favorite at our house!
Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1-2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon ground sage or thyme we used thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Mix together the salt, pepper, garlic, and sage or thyme.
- Rub over tenderloin.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to slow cooker, place tenderloin in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- An hour before the roast is finished, mix together the ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat and stir about 4 minutes, until mixture thickens.
- Brush roast with the glaze sauce every 20 minutes for the last hour of cooking.
- Serve with remaining glaze on the side - enjoy!
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
- Slow Cooked Italian Beef Sliders
- Slow Cooked Chicken & Dumplings
- 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Slow Cooked Italian Beef
- Slow Cooked French Dip Sliders
- Slow Cooked Chicken Tortilla Soup
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.