Oh my goodness this recipe is sooooo good and super easy! This has quickly become one of my favorite meat dishes, and I don't even like pork all that much. 🙂
This is great to throw in the crockpot on a busy day, then come home and finish up the glaze while getting ready for dinner. I'd love to hear if you try it, definitely a new favorite at our house!
Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1-2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon ground sage or thyme we used thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Mix together the salt, pepper, garlic, and sage or thyme.
- Rub over tenderloin.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to slow cooker, place tenderloin in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- An hour before the roast is finished, mix together the ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat and stir about 4 minutes, until mixture thickens.
- Brush roast with the glaze sauce every 20 minutes for the last hour of cooking.
- Serve with remaining glaze on the side - enjoy!
- Slow Cooked Italian Beef Sliders
- Slow Cooked Chicken & Dumplings
- 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Slow Cooked Italian Beef
- Slow Cooked French Dip Sliders
- Slow Cooked Chicken Tortilla Soup
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.