If you have been considering a Sam's Club Membership, NOW is seriously – SERIOUSLY – the time to grab one at a discount that makes them basically free!
Sam's Club Membership
Many people love the convenience of shopping at warehouse stores for bringing home bulk amounts of groceries and household essentials at stock up prices. But the bulk-shopping experience comes with a price tag!
Sams Club is a members-only warehouse store, where members are paying for MORE than convenience & value. The Sam's Club Membership Price includes:
- Bulk Values
- Valuable Instant Savings Offers *See this month's Instant Savings Sam's Club Membership Deals!
- Competitive Sam's Club Gas Prices
- Free Sam's Club Card for Another Household Member
- FREE Shipping on Sams Club Online Orders, no minimum (Plus Members Only)
- 2% Cash Rewards up to $500/Year (Plus Members Only)
- 6 FREE Prescriptions & Discounts on Glasses (Plus Members Only)
What Does a Sam's Club Membership Cost?
You might wonder – how much is a Sam's Club Membership? A regular annual Sam's Club membership costs about $45 per year, normally (as opposed to $60 for Costco membership). While a Plus Membership is approximately double that.
Right now you can get this Sam's Club Membership for just $45 – and then get BACK $45 in store credits + a FREE Sam's Club Pizza! That's basically like you're getting a FREE membership 🙂
Here's how this Free Sam's Club Membership Works:
- After signing up here, you'll receive an e-gift card code of $25 at the email address associated w/membership
- Redeem your FREE Take n Bake Pizza in Pepperoni or Cheese after activating membership
- Your $20 Gift Card will be delivered 3-4 weeks after your first purchase of $20 or more on Sams Club Online
- First SamsClub.com purchase must be made with 30 days of activating your membership
- = $45 in FREEBIES with a $45 Membership Fee!
Looking to get a Sam's Club PLUS Membership?
A Plus Membership costs substantially more, but comes with some killer perks like FREE Shipping with no minimum purchase! (You may think of the Free Sam's Club delivery as an alternative to having an annual membership to Amazon Prime – which similarly costs $99.)
Here's the best deal we found on a Sam's Club Plus Membership:
- Sign up here and pay $100 for a Sams Club Plus membership
- You'll receive a $10 e-gift card at the email address associated w/membership
- You'll receive $20 off a $40 SamsClub.com Purchase made within 30 Days
- Get $55 in Extra Instant Savings, including a FREE Rotisserie Chicken
- = $85 in Freebies or Savings for a $100 Membership Fee!
Sams Club Locations
To decide if this is a good deal for you to consider – you'll first want to see if there are any Sam's Clubs located near you. Use this Locator Map here to check if any are in your area.
Keep in mind that when shopping for bulk supplies you won't have to make as many trips as you would at a normal grocery. Going once a month is often enough for most shoppers – so a 30 minute drive might not be as big an inconvenience when taking that into consideration.
Groupon Sam's Club Deal
**NOT VALID AT THIS TIME – CHECK BACK SOON!
Groupon is the best choice ! They have two Sam's Club offers to consider. This first one you'll pay $35 for a 1-Year membership and get $35 in eGiftCards. So about the same as the deal mentioned above. The second offer is for a Sam's Club PLUS Membership (which entitles you to free shipping at SamsClub.com) If you're ordering things from home and avoiding stores more, you will probably want to give this one a good look. ESPECIALLY because goodness – after the freebies/gift cards it's basically paying for itself!
Order the Sam's Club Plus Groupon and you'll get:
One-year Sam’s Club *Plus* membership
Free Shipping with No Minimum Purchase
$25 in eGift cards
FREE Rotisserie chicken ($4.98 value)
FREE Bakery Brownies ($4.98 value)
PLUS – Nearly $80 in Instant Savings offers (makes these items close to free):
Get $15 off Member’s Mark Ultra Paper Plates (makes them free or almost)
Extra $15 off Member’s Mark Paper Towels (makes them free or almost)
$15 off Member’s Mark Laundry Detergent (makes it free or almost)
Additional $15 off Member’s Mark Bath Tissue (makes it just a few dollars)
$10 off Member’s Mark Kitchen Trash bags (makes it just a few dollars)
It's like getting $25 in eGiftcards and around $90 in nearly-free store items – which more than pays for the $90 membership cost!
Curious what else to buy at Sam’s? Check out this list of the BEST Sams Club Deals Worth Buying!
Here are a few more posts you may want to check out:
- The Ultimate Aldi, Costco and Sam’s Club Price Comparison Sheet
- What to Buy at Costco
- What to Buy at the Dollar Tree
- 10 Things To Know About Shopping at TJMaxx
- 20 Items You Need To Buy at Aldi
- My favorite 15 items to buy at Costco every single day
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.