FREE WHOLE FOODS
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime with an RV Rental from RVShare! Find out how it works and check out these tips and trick on how to save.
RV Rental Savings with RVShare
Ready to embark on an unforgettable journey where the open road becomes your canvas? OR, looking for a fun family vacation where the destinations are limited only by your imagination? 😀
An RV rental may be the perfect activity for you & your family (it's where the allure of adventure meets the comforts of home … on wheels!). In a world where the pace of life seems to accelerate with each passing day, RV rentals offer a respite from the ordinary and a return to the simple joys of exploration and discovery. It sounds so fun!
Whether you crave the tranquility of national parks, the charm of coastal towns, or the allure of scenic highways, an RV rental enables you to embrace the spontaneity of the journey while enjoying the comforts of home.
And booking an RV rental through RVShare.com is more affordable than you think!
In fact, I spotted rentals for as low as $65/night near me (plus taxes/fees & owner fees).
Not familiar with RVShare? Here's how it works –
Renting an RV through RVshare can be a convenient and cost-effective way to embark on your next adventure. What is it? RVshare is a peer-to-peer rental platform that connects RV owners with travelers seeking unique and personalized travel experiences. Not sure where to start?? Here's a guide to renting an RV with RVshare:
1. Browse Listings:
- Visit the RVshare website or download the RVshare app to browse a wide selection of RVs available for rent.
- Use filters such as location, dates, RV type, and amenities to narrow down your search and find RVs that meet your preferences and requirements.
2. Read Reviews and Ratings:
- Take the time to read reviews and ratings from previous renters to gain insights into the RV's condition, cleanliness, and overall rental experience.
- Pay attention to feedback regarding the RV owner's communication, reliability, and responsiveness to ensure a smooth rental process.
3. Contact the Owners:
- Once you've found a suitable RV for you, reach out to the owner to inquire about availability, pricing, and rental terms.
- Ask questions about the RV's features, amenities, and any additional fees or charges to ensure transparency and clarity.
4. Review Rental Agreement:
- Carefully review the rental agreement provided by the RV owner, including terms and conditions, cancellation policy, and insurance coverage.
- Clarify any uncertainties or concerns with the owner before finalizing your reservation to avoid misunderstandings later on.
5. Book Your RV:
- Once you're ready to proceed, confirm your reservation and make a secure payment through the RVshare platform.
- Double-check the booking details, including dates, rental rates, and any included amenities or services, to ensure accuracy.
6. Coordinate Pickup and Drop-Off:
- Coordinate logistics with the RV owner regarding pickup and drop-off times, locations, and any special instructions or requirements.
- Arrange for a thorough walkthrough of the RV upon pickup to familiarize yourself with its features, operations, and safety protocols.
7. Enjoy Your Adventure:
- Hit the road and embark on your RV adventure with confidence and excitement.
- Respect the RV owner's property and adhere to rental guidelines and regulations to ensure a positive experience for both parties.
8. Return the RV:
- Return the RV to the designated location at the agreed-upon time and in the same condition as received.
- Complete a final inspection with the owner to address any potential damages or discrepancies and finalize the rental process.
By following these steps and communicating effectively with the RV owner, you can enjoy a seamless and memorable RV rental experience through RVshare. Doesn't it sound like the adventure of a lifetime?? 🙂
Ways to Save on RV Rentals:
Ready to rent, but want to save a little more? Saving on RV rentals with RVShare can help make your adventure more affordable without compromising on the quality of your experience. By implementing these money-saving strategies, you can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of RV travel without breaking the bank.
Here are 10 tips to help you save money on RV rentals:
1. Book Early
Just like with flights and accommodations, booking your RV rental well in advance can often result in significant savings. Many rental companies offer early booking discounts, so plan your trip ahead of time and secure your reservation as soon as possible.
2. Travel During Off-Peak Seasons
RV rental prices tend to be higher during peak travel seasons, such as summer and major holidays. Consider traveling during shoulder seasons or off-peak months when demand is lower and rental rates are more affordable.
3. Be Flexible with Dates and Locations
Flexibility is key to finding the best deals on RV rentals. If possible, be open to adjusting your travel dates and locations based on rental availability and pricing fluctuations.
4. Compare Rental Companies
Take the time to research and compare rental companies to find the best rates and promotions. Look for special offers, discounts, and package deals that can help you save money on your rental.
5. Consider Rental Length and Mileage
Some rental companies offer discounted rates for longer rental periods or unlimited mileage packages. Assess your travel itinerary and determine the most cost-effective rental options based on your anticipated mileage and duration of your trip.
6. Opt for a Smaller RV
Larger, luxury RVs with more amenities tend to come with higher rental costs. Consider opting for a smaller, more compact RV or campervan that meets your basic needs without unnecessary frills.
7. Avoid Additional Fees
Be mindful of potential additional fees, such as insurance, cleaning, and mileage overages. Read the rental agreement carefully and inquire about any hidden charges or fees upfront to avoid unexpected expenses.
8. Join Membership Programs
Some rental companies offer membership programs or loyalty rewards that provide discounts and exclusive perks to frequent renters. Consider joining these programs to access special savings and benefits.
9. Rent Locally
Renting from a local RV rental company or peer-to-peer rental platform may offer more competitive rates compared to national chains. Explore local options and compare prices to find the best deal for your budget.
10. Pack Light and Bring Essentials
Overpacking can add unnecessary weight to the RV and increase fuel consumption. Pack only the essentials and avoid bringing bulky or non-essential items to optimize fuel efficiency and minimize rental costs.
Own an RV and want to earn a little extra money? List your RV for rent HERE!
So, pack your sense of adventure and embark on the road trip of a lifetime — the open road awaits!
I'd love to know if you've rented an RV before? What tips would you add? 🙂
More deals today: