Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Oh my gracious.
This recipe was sooooo good.
Like, really, really delicious.
Honestly, when I pulled it out of the oven it didn't look all that appetizing, but goodness gracious it was fantastic!
In fact, my husband was even highly impressed (and he's always my toughest critic.)
Here's the recipe so you can impress your family too ~ yum! 😉
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 14.5 oz can Rotel
- 8 oz can sweet corner, drained
- 4.5 oz can chopped green chiles
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef over medium high heat, drain fat from skillet.
- Add in tomato sauce, black beans, Rotel, corn, and green chiles. Then add in additional seasonings and cook on low 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup beef mixture to bottom of baking dish.
- Then layer 3 tortillas, spread another 1/2 cup beef mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over beef.
- Add another layer of tortillas, another layer of beef mixture, and another layer of cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes & enjoy!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.