FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
If you love the mix of chocolate and mint, I think you'll love this easy peppermint fudge recipe to try this Christmas!
Easy Peppermint Fudge Recipe
If you LOVE Christmas Baking, you will be SO HAPPY to have the simplest fudge recipe to easily whip up some peppermint fudge! I love baking and cooking up sweet stuff in my kitchen, so this is my favorite time of year . . . if it were up to me I'd give up meals completely and just live on dessert.
I'm pretty sure we finished the entire recipe in under 20 minutes including clean-up, which of course is my favorite way to cook.
This is such an easy fudge recipe, and you can easily swap out the peppermint on top for a cup of marshmallows mixed in to make marshmallow fudge. If you've got these 5 ingredients and 20 minutes of time, go ahead and get started!
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- milk chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- peppermint extract
- crushed hard peppermint candy
- dash salt
Here's how to make easy Peppermint Fudge:
To start, gather up your ingredients listed above, and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
Next, combine your chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt in a heavy saucepan and heat over low. Stir this constantly until the chips are completely melted.
Pour the chocolate mixture into your lined pan and drizzle crushed peppermint over the fudge. Lightly press the peppermint into the fudge.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, and then cut into squares. If there is any left to store, be sure to keep it covered in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- 1 dash salt
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan and heat over low heat stirring constantly until chips are completely melted.
- Pour into pan and drizzle crushed peppermint all over fudge.
- Press peppermint into fudge lightly.
- Refrigerate for two hours, and cut into squares. To store, keep fudge covered in refrigerator. Enjoy!
After making up a batch I set up this homemade hot chocolate bar (completely inspired by my friend Julie at Less Than perfect Life of Bliss) which was perfect since we're getting our first bit of snow here at our house today.
You could use our Homemade Hot Chocolate mix for this too – it pairs perfectly with the Peppermint Fudge Recipe!
Looking for more delicious recipes? Here you go!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.