If you love the mix of chocolate and mint, I think you'll love this easy peppermint fudge recipe to try this Christmas!
Easy Peppermint Fudge Recipe
We're still baking along in our 12 Days of Christmas Baking Series, and I'm so excited to share the simplest fudge recipe you can imagine tonight! I love baking and cooking up sweet stuff in my kitchen, so this is my favorite time of year . . . if it were up to me I'd give up meals completely and just live on dessert.
I'm pretty sure we finished the entire recipe in under 20 minutes including clean-up, which of course is my favorite way to cook.
This is such an easy fudge recipe, and you can easily swap out the peppermint on top for a cup of marshmallows mixed in to make marshmallow fudge. If you've got these 5 ingredients and 20 minutes of time, go ahead and get started!
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- dash salt
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan and heat over low heat stirring constantly until chips are completely melted.
- Pour into pan and drizzle crushed peppermint all over fudge. Press peppermint into fudge lightly.
- Refrigerate for two hours, and cut into squares. To store, keep fudge covered in refrigerator.
(Download the recipe over HERE.)
My twelve-year-old (who's very excited about this series . . . he loves to bake and of course try out these treats too!) helped me make this one last night and we're to give it away for a few teacher gifts, and it was so simple to put together and tastes just delicious.
After making up a batch I set up this homemade hot chocolate bar (completely inspired by my friend Julie at Less Than perfect Life of Bliss ~ check out hers over HERE), which was perfect since we're getting our first bit of snow here at our house today.
I'd love for you to download your free 12 Days of Christmas Baking Grocery List and Cookbook over HERE. I'm amazed at how much easier it is to get ready for Christmas with a plan in place, and having this list has just made Christmas easier at our house this year.
Looking for more ideas? Here are more recipes from my annual 12 Days of Christmas baking!
- Christmas Baking Day 1: Hello Dolly Bars
- Christmas Baking Day 2: Muddy Buddy Chex Mix
- Christmas Baking Day 3: Slow Cooker Christmas Candy
- Christmas Baking Day 4: Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
- Christmas Baking Day 5: Homemade Cinnabons
- Christmas Baking Day 6: Christmas Crack
- Christmas Baking Day 7: No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
- Christmas Baking Day 8: Peppermint Fudge
- Christmas Baking Day 9: Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER
- Christmas Baking Day 10: Easiest Fudge EVER
- Christmas Baking Day 11: Happy Birthday Jesus Cake
- Christmas Baking Day 12: Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls
Looking for more penny pinched dessert ideas? Here you go.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.