Take a look at this recipe to learn how to make the most perfect and delicious easy Peanut Butter Fudge for your Holiday Baking!
There is nothing like a delicious piece of peanut butter fudge to savor during the Holidays. Fudge can be difficult to make sometimes and can be temperamental too – but here is a fail safe, easy, and delicious recipe for the perfect fudge this year!
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Margarine
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 16 oz Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat
- Bring mixture to boiling while stirring constantly
- Once boiling, boil constantly for seven minutes without stirring
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme until blended in and melted
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then add in peanut butter and vanilla
- Stir until smooth
- Spread in pan and let cool
- Cut into squares and refrigerate to keep firm.
Looking for more special recipes for Christmas? Here are a few of our favorites . . .
Need a little more menu inspiration? Find more family favorite recipes here!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.