FREE HOME PLANNING
Make this homemade bird feeder with just a few simple steps! This orange bird feeder is fun for the kids and easy to make too. Try it today!
How to Make an Orange Bird Feeder
Looking for a fun and frugal project to make with your kids this week? I love this one!
This orange slice bird feeder is SO easy to make and only requires a few supplies. It's fun to do and the kids can help. Perfect for a rainy day!
Items needed for a homemade bird feeder:
Here's how to Make an Orange Bird Feeder!
1. Cut your orange in half
2. Scoop out (and eat) the inside of the orange
3. Poke four holes opposite each other, towards the top of the orange
4. Cut two 8″ pieces of ribbon, tie one end in one hole and the other in the opposite hole
5. Repeat step 4 with your other ribbon
6. Fill your orange up with bird seed
7. Now cut a 5″ piece of ribbon and use to tie the top of the ribbons together, then onto a tree branch
Have you tried any homemade bird feeders? I'd love to hear what you made and how they turned out!
Looking for more spring projects? Here you go . . .
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.