Make this homemade bird feeder with just a few simple steps! This orange bird feeder is fun for the kids and easy to make too. Try it today!
Here is How to make an Orange Bird Feeder in just a few steps!
Looking for a fun and frugal project to make with your kids this weekend? I love this one!
This orange slice bird feeder is SO easy to make and only requires a few supplies. It's fun to do and the kids can help. Perfect for a rainy day!
How to Make an Orange Bird Feeder:
1. Cut your orange in half
2. Scoop out (and eat) the inside of the orange
3. Poke four holes opposite each other, towards the top of the orange like so
4. Cut two 8″ pieces of ribbon, tie one end in one hole and the other in the opposite hole
5. Repeat step 4 with your other ribbon
6. Fill your orange up with bird seed
7. Now cut a 5″ piece of ribbon and use to tie the top of the ribbons together, then onto a tree branch
Have you tried any homemade bird feeders? I'd love to hear what you made and how they turned out!
Looking for more spring projects? Here you go . . .
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.