Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Need an easy recipe to treat your family to this week? Since Nutella is on sale at both Publix and Walmart this week, try out these yummy Nutella Cinnamon Rolls! They're simple to make, and if you've got kids home for summer this would be such a fun treat. Here's the recipe . . .
Easy Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 3/4 cups Nutella
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cups of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoons of vanilla
- Roll out the crescent rolls on a flat surface, make sure all the edges are closed with no gaps. Spread Nutella all over the the dough
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the Nutella layer
- Roll up the dough from the short side, into a log
- Cut into 1/4 inch rolls to make eight rolls
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, make icing:
- Melt butter
- Mix powdered sugar and vanilla with the melted butter. Add a little milk if you need it to be thinner.
- Once rolls are done, spread icing over rolls. Yum!
Here are the best sales I see to watch for this week (7/11/14):
- Nutella $3 at Publix or $3.48 at Walmart, use $1/1 Nutella recent printable (no longer available) or $1 off coupon from the 5/4 Smart Source insert
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $1 at Publix, use $.40/3 coupon from the 4/13 Smart Source insert
Looking for more yummy breakfast treats? Here are a few to try out:
SCHOOL SUPPLY PRICE CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.