FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Have you signed up for Upromise yet? ’ll be honest, I’m terrible about remembering to use my Upromise card and adding coupons to my account, but I’m determined to do better.
Upromise allows you to add coupons to your Upromise card (you scan it when you check out), and then deposits your “coupon” savings into your Upromise account. These savings are in addition to manufacturer & store coupons, so you might as well take advantage of a little free money! You can even add your Upromise card to your Kroger card. (Or pick up a keytag at your local Publix, go HERE to see more.)
Recently some asked on the Passionate Penny Pincher Facebook page how these savings would help folks not paying for college. Well after looking into that, I found that UPromise allows you to choose a family member’s child to donate your savings to – what a wonderful gift! You can also request grandparents, cousins, or aunts and uncles to join you in raising money for your children’s Upromise account, so your savings could really add up! Your Upromise savings can also be put towards any outstanding student loan debt, so while these savings may seem small, they might save you a few monthly payments in the long run.
What sold me on Upromise more than anything else was a comment left by Sheri last spring on Facebook – she received a check from Upromise for $154 towards her one of her children’s college fund (and with seven in college, that $154 is precious!) In addition to earning money towards your Upromise at the grocery, you can also save while shopping at your favorite stores, including Gap.com, Target.com, BestBuy.com, HomeDepot.com, Sears.com, and many more.
So, if you haven’t joined Upromise already, take a few minutes to sign up today. And, if you’ve signed up already, what has your experience with Upromise been? My oldest child is eleven and as college seems to loom nearer ever moment, I’m looking for all the tips I can get!
Here are the coupons that you can add to your Upromise account this month:
- $0.55/1 International Delight® quart or pint
- $0.55/1 Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage (9 oz or 12 oz)
- $0.40/1 Fleischmann’s® Yeast (Jar or Strip)
- $0.40/1 Karo® Syrup
- $0.40/1 Argo® or Kingsford’s® product
- $2.50/1 Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails
- $1/2 AIR WICK® Aerosol Air Fresheners
- $2/1 AIR WICK® FRESHMATIC Compact Spray Starter Kit
- $2/2 AIR WICK® Scented Candle $0.75/1 GUM® Eez-Thru Flosser
- $0.55/1 Dean’s® Dip 12 oz or larger
- $1/1 McCain® Sweet Potato Fries
- $1/2 boxes of Ellio’s® Pizza
- $0.75/1 Truvia® Natural Sweetener (40 ct or larger)
- $0.40/1 NO YOLKS
- $0.40/1 WACKY MAC Veggie Pasta
- $0.40/1 WACKY MAC & Cheese Dinner
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.50/1 Krazy Glue
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s School Glue, Glue-All or Glue Sticks
- $0.75/1 Elmer’s Tri-Fold Display Board
- 1% Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- 1% Lucky Leaf Apple Juice
- 1% Musselman’s Apple Sauce
- 1% Musselman’s Apple Juice
- 1% Musselman’s Apple Butter
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Of all the shopping I do, I kept forgetting to sign up for UPromise. I finally got a card a Publix last night after I read your post. I activated it and my other cards and am eager to start saving. My oldest will be starting college in 2 years and we still have my husband’s student loans. Thank you for the advice and reminder Laurie.
Mary – I always forget it too! I don’t think it’ll send our kids through college 🙂 but even if it paid for a few books one semester it would totally be worth it. I’m really going to make an effort to keep on top of these coupons because it’s so easy to do!