FREE WHOLE FOODS
Looking for some fun games to play on New Year's Eve? We've got some great ideas to help you ring in the new year!
New Year's Eve Games
Whether you're hosting a party, attending as a guest, or just ringing in the new year with your family at home, we've got some games to help add a little extra fun and laughter to your New Year's Eve!
DIY New Year's Eve Games
This fun dice game is perfect if you're spending a quiet evening at home with just your family. It adds a little bit of luck, sweets (all you need is a bag of small candy like Hershey's Kisses!), and reflection with some fun questions about this year and next.
We even made a FREE Printable to make it super easy for you!
Minute To Win It Games
Minute To Win It games are a party favorite. Just like the old TV show, contestants have one minute to complete a task. Because everything is on the clock and each round lasts only one minute, the excitement level goes through the roof and people can get a little competitive! And as a bonus, these games usually require only household items and are fun for all ages.
Some fun (and easy set-up) Minute To Win It ideas:
- Marble Feet – how many marbles can you move in a minute from one bowl to another but only using your toes!
- Chubby Bunnies – How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth and still say Chubby Bunnies?
- Scoop It Up – Using nothing but a spoon in your mouth, transfer six ping pong balls from one bowl to another) in less than one minute. No hands!
- Keepy Uppy – Give each player three balloons. They have to keep all three balloons up in the air for a minute. (Bluey fans will love this title!)
- Mummy Wrap – See who can wrap another person in an entire roll of toilet paper in one minute or less!
- Cookie Monster – Set a cookie on the contestant's head and see if they can wiggle it into their mouth with no hands!
- Pennies From Heaven – See who can stack 25 pennies in one minute – without them falling!
- Ball Drop – Set a bowl on the floor behind a chair and see who can land 3 ping pong balls into the bowl – backwards!
- Post-It – See how many sticky notes you can stick to your face without losing any!
Have other fun Minute To Win It Games? We'd love to hear from you!
New Year's Eve Party Games
There are tons of fun party games on Amazon, but most won't arrive before New Year's Eve. So, here are some that should be available at your local Target or Walmart!
Think ‘N Sync
This is a family favorite for team member, Jamie! It works for small or large groups and is fun to play with different generations as well.
Throw Throw Burrito (and it's on sale right now at Walmart!)
Ultimate Catch Phrase
Team member, Laura, says “This is one of our family's FAVORITE games – everyone gets really into it!”
Need some ideas for food for your New Year's Eve celebration? Check out our favorite 15 New Year's Eve Appetizers!
However you're celebrating, we hope you have fun!
Happy New Year from the Passionate Penny Pincher Team!