FREE WORK PLANNER
Can I just ask for a little grace over here?
I had amazing intentions of posting More Money in March Challenge updates each day this week, but life has happened fast at our house this week. While I've shared updates on Facebook and Instagram and stuck with the plan myself, but haven't done as awesome as I'd hoped keeping up with daily posting here (I'm hoping to do better next week ~ but my boy is home for Spring Break. We'll see!)
The biggest thing that happened this week that I am crazy excited about is that we started a private Facebook Group for anyone who joins us for the More Money in March Challenge and I just love these sweet folks.
My goal more than anything else on Passionate Penny Pincher is to help you see crazy financial success, and private groups of like-minded mommas and a few guys too is just invaluable to me!
Here's what the More Money in March Challenge looked like this week:
Day 3 – Went to bank and took out cash for envelopes, also printed budget envelopes from page 9 + completed daily budget spending worksheet (we spent nothing on Wednesday!)
Day 4 – Filled out Monthly Bill Pay schedule on page 10 (this is probably my favorite form because if something ever happens to my husband, I want to make sure I can easily access what bills we pay and when we pay them!)
Day 5 – Filled out Bank Account and Credit Card Information Worksheets on page 11 and 12, and completed Daily Spending Worksheet (no expenses on Thursday either for us)
Day 6 – Filled out Debt Snowball Worksheet from page 13 on Facebook Live – our only debt is our home, so we're working to pay it off in full soon (but I discussed how the debt snowball process should work with any type of bills. Take a peek and check out the comments over HERE.)
This was the hard week of the challenge, because it required a lot of mental projects that just take time. The biggest reason this portion of the challenge was so important to me is because I know how crazy easy it is not to really know what we're spending each month and where our money even is, so I wanted us to really focus on that first.
If you'd like to join in, it's not too late and I would love to have you come hang out with me and a few hundred folks who are right in the same place we are each week.
Here's all the details of the More Money in March Challenge if you're interested in signing up:
- The challenge began Sunday, March 3, 2019, but you can join at any point and catch up
- During the entire month of March, you'll have a few specific money saving tasks to complete each day
- On Tuesday, March 18th at 8:30 PM Eastern Time we'll host a Money Saving March coupon class including everything you need to coupon (+ oodles of tips on how to use coupons at Amazon too!) To be invited to the class you need to order the More Money Challenge worksheets so we can send the invite to your inbox
- Each weekday my friend Shannon or I will share a Facebook Live video at 9:00 AM Eastern Time with budget friendly tips and encouragement for the day to help you stay on track
- Save 25% TODAY making it only $14.95 for the PDF including 70 pages of budget downloads (or order the printed book over HERE on Amazon.) That comes out to $3.73 per week and I promise is worth it (especially since it includes the coupon class!) If that's too much for your budget right now I completely understand ~
Each day in March we'll have specific, actionable tasks to do that will take just a few minutes, each day, and I guarantee if you join me you will see financial success (more money!) this March.
Go HERE to get the complete March More Money Challenge Worksheets ~ Bank Account and Credit Card Information Worksheets on page 11 and 12,